This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Are you currently STUCK in a game?

#31Ferarri619Posted 1/28/2013 6:04:49 AM
Yes. Can't for the life of me beat Mai's 7th trial in King of Fighters XIII.
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
#32TheMcKnightMarePosted 1/28/2013 6:05:24 AM
kupo1705 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Dark souls ceaseless discharge. Seriously, I can't hurt the damned thing.

You're not supposed to hurt it directly.

Suicidal discharge..
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#33OrangeSchweesePosted 1/28/2013 6:08:27 AM
Dark Souls Ornstein & Smough
#34themegaman7Posted 1/28/2013 6:11:27 AM
I'm playing a game called La-Mulana on Wiiware, I wouldn't say I'm stuck, but there's so many directions I can go to that I end up being indecisive and not doing anything productive.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#35Wario_manPosted 1/28/2013 6:18:51 AM
I've been stuck in Prime 1 and 2 for probably years now. But the thing is, once you get stuck in those games, and you stop playing for like a week and start it up again, you've no idea where the **** you are and where you're supposed to be or what you're supposed to do. You look at the 'map' and its like you're looking at the Antilife Equation. Then the game may 'tell' you where you're supposed to go by showing you on the map but it doesn't tell you how to get there and what you're supposed to do and most of the time you can't go straight there anyway.
Then there's that boss in 2 that has the screw attack..screw that boss.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#36BeknessPosted 1/28/2013 6:21:27 AM
I'm stuck on a lot of games. I usually forget which ones because I just move on. >_> I hate using guides so if I can't figure it out that's generally it.

Anyway I'm stuck on Yoshi's Story, Bit.Trip Runner, Super Meat Boy. I haven't really given any of them enough chance, I get frustrated too easily these days.
---
All these feelings, they seem so wrong
#37RelentlessEcho7Posted 1/28/2013 6:29:59 AM
I'm not really stuck in most of my games, I just get incredibly bored. I was playing Castlevania SotN and died, and I just quit and went to something else. It's not that I can't get passed it or whatever it's just that I get bored so easily nowadays. I have a huge backlog of games that suffer from my lack of patience and boredom. I still get around to playing them though. I remember buying MGS3, only ever got to the Sorrow. Stopped playing it for over a year and then I picked it up, now it's one of my favorite games of all time lol.

But if there is a game I'm currently stuck on, it would be Dark Souls. Amazing game, loved the first one to death, but this one pisses me off. Or rather I piss off my self when I play this lol.