This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kinda disappointed that Level 5, and not Studio Ghibli, handled the story of NNK

#1Mez Static MerizerPosted 1/27/2013 11:15:33 PM
People said the stories in the Professor Layton series were amazing, but I didn't think that they were that great, and so when a Level 5 and Studio Ghibli collaboration was announced for NNK, I expected Studio Ghibli to do the story as well, only to find out just now that Level 5 were responsible, which explains why I've so far been disappointed with the story so far, given my expectations.

The story is fine, and suits the gameplay, which is excellent, so why should I complain? The music is fantastic, the art is beautiful, and the world is magnificent!

It's just I expected a Studio Ghibli told narrative as well! Oh well.
#2keybladeXIIIPosted 1/27/2013 11:33:52 PM
People said the stories in the Professor Layton series were amazing, but I didn't think that they were that great, and so when a Level 5 and Studio Ghibli collaboration was announced for NNK, I expected Studio Ghibli to do the story as well, only to find out just now that Level 5 were responsible, which explains why I've so far been disappointed with the story so far, given my expectations.

The story is fine, and suits the gameplay, which is excellent, so why should I complain? The music is fantastic, the art is beautiful, and the world is magnificent!

It's just I expected a Studio Ghibli told narrative as well! Oh well.

I was gonna type exactly this, but it seems you've found the light. But yeah, maybe this game intrested/will interest Ghibli for more work on video games, possibly on the story side.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!