This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

At this point, I guess a new Syphon Filter will probably be for PS4

#11GradyHooverPosted 1/28/2013 8:27:00 AM
work_a_holic posted...
guiltyslayer posted...
work_a_holic posted...
If it hasn't happened yet, it probably won't. But DAMN I hope it does. Syphon Filter is one of my favorite franchises. Give me a sequel to The Omega Strain, and give me complete character customization. I will make happy in my pants. I don't care what platform it's on. Just give it to me!

Dude. It's had 2 sequels already. Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow, which I'm still waiting for a follow up on. Cursed cliff hanger!

Those were prequels you silly goose!

I'm afraid those were, in fact, SEquels.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#12work_a_holicPosted 1/28/2013 8:31:36 AM
GradyHoover posted...
work_a_holic posted...
guiltyslayer posted...
work_a_holic posted...
If it hasn't happened yet, it probably won't. But DAMN I hope it does. Syphon Filter is one of my favorite franchises. Give me a sequel to The Omega Strain, and give me complete character customization. I will make happy in my pants. I don't care what platform it's on. Just give it to me!

Dude. It's had 2 sequels already. Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow, which I'm still waiting for a follow up on. Cursed cliff hanger!

Those were prequels you silly goose!

I'm afraid those were, in fact, SEquels.

Ahh. I guess they were. But it's hard to call them true sequels if they are just PSP titles, regardless of it being ported to ps2. But it doesn't matter. We need one this gen.
#13este914Posted 1/28/2013 8:32:23 AM
I played them on the PS2 and they were quite fun.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#14este914Posted 1/28/2013 8:33:36 AM
oh and also this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gykgQ6vfcgk

I miss SF 1-3 =[
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#15CBASH13Posted 1/28/2013 8:46:49 AM
I was always hoping for a PS3 Syphon Filter game. Who knows, maybe we'll get Gabe Logan as a DLC character in PSABR. Keep your fingers crossed.
---
It is what it is
#16sinncross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:19:39 PM
CBASH13 posted...
I was always hoping for a PS3 Syphon Filter game. Who knows, maybe we'll get Gabe Logan as a DLC character in PSABR. Keep your fingers crossed.

that is a start.

the thing is that a Syphon FIlter for PS3 by Sony London was leaked some time ago.... I think its bene pushed for PS4.

See I have a problem with this because Syphon Filter has been on all Sony hardware until the PS3... this i why I suggested that Sony should at least make the online component for SF PS4 (if it exists) on the PS3 as well so at least the series was represented somehow on the PS3. And it gets a larger potential userbase for MP at least.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!