This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shadow of the Colossus..Movie

#1carsaucePosted 1/28/2013 1:47:20 AM
Seriously? make a movie after a long time PS2 game?
Even though it was remastered for the PS3.

Rather watch an ICO movie instead.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2doraemonllh1989Posted 1/28/2013 1:48:26 AM
I would fall asleep while watching ICO movie
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#3carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:49:21 AM
ICO has a nice story though.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#4Pale HorsemanPosted 1/28/2013 1:52:56 AM
ICO and SotC both have good stories, however the ending for both are depressing....well SotC less depressing than ICO's.
SotC would only work due to the feats of cinematography going for it and well the action. ICO would not be able to get the same mass appeal.

Talking about movies, I did try to make a SotC fan thingie...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiyXqKtVM18
Its possible to make it movie like, but how they would do feature length movie is beyond me. Any talking from the hero would ruin it.
---
BreadGolem: We never killed Native Americans, they got sick!
#5carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:53:23 AM
Really though I feel this will ruin the game, the game is a epic movie itself and that soundtrack is earth shattering.
---
#6LegendXPPosted 1/28/2013 4:23:14 AM
carsauce posted...
Really though I feel this will ruin the game, the game is a epic movie itself and that soundtrack is earth shattering.

Gotta be honest, I hate when people say stuff like this. No matter how good or bad the movie may be, the quality of SOTC does not change at all.
---
You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?
#7Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/28/2013 4:34:37 AM
I want a Bioshock movie. It'd make a great horror movie with a mix of drama.
#8qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 1/28/2013 6:13:59 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I want a Bioshock movie. It'd make a great horror movie with a mix of drama.

This.

Also, SotC would literally be the most boring movie ever. It was one of the most boring games ever, and I seriously don't see how the story is so good. The plot is as simple as that of a Mario game and there's no kind of message or theme. I honestly believe that people only thought it was good because it was connected to Ico at the end. And no other reasons.
---
"If you look good, you are good."
#9carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:18:10 AM
It wasnt boring it was tedious yet fun, repeatative but also very engaging, it's a game where you gotta concentrate use strategy and then go on till you finally beat the game.
---
#10glory of power metalPosted 1/28/2013 6:58:17 AM
Are you asking if we would hypothetically enjoy such a thing or are you pointing out that this is actually happening. Do you have a link if that's the case? I'd like to point out that every year there are rumors of like a dozen games being made into movies and none of them ever actually happen.
---
i7-950 3.4GHz | GeForce GTX 285 | 16 GB DDR3 | NEC 2490WUXi 1920x1200
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher