This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

question about Canada games

#1toastedmuffin89Posted 1/28/2013 3:16:22 AM
I know PS3 is region free but I was wondering if the games for US and Canada are the same, Same for NA or are they different region.

Do they get EU games or NA games?

I tried looking on wiki and still confused.
#2PHEEliNUXPosted 1/28/2013 3:17:29 AM
If it is rated by ESRB, Then it is the same
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#3toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:19:55 AM(edited)
Far as I know they are NTSC and the NA games are the same.So US games should look the same to Canada correct?

The box art is identical right?
#4Kitchen SinkPosted 1/28/2013 3:22:57 AM
NA

The only difference is that Canadians get an additional french manual. Everything else is the same with Americuh
---
Flanders - I think we hit something
Homer - I hope it was Flanders
#5toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:34:23 AM
Kitchen Sink posted...
NA

The only difference is that Canadians get an additional french manual. Everything else is the same with Americuh

Ah ok makes sense. That's what I wanted to know. So technically they aren't exactly the same then.

They are the same regions NTSC though just with French manuals.
#6Neonwarrior1243Posted 1/28/2013 3:42:58 AM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
Kitchen Sink posted...
NA

Ah ok makes sense. That's what I wanted to know. So technically they aren't exactly the same then.

They are the same regions NTSC though just with French manuals.

Well the disc is the only thing the matters and the manual will either be English in the first few pages then French in the last few or have two one English and one French.

Anyways most game don't really have manuals unless they're RPGs usually you just get a one page leaflet with controls.