This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sly 4 Wild West gameplay + New costume reveal

#21ManuKesnaPosted 1/28/2013 1:26:03 PM
heh i love how digital guy is obsessed with this game :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#22SophisticationPosted 1/28/2013 1:28:01 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Sophistication posted...
How very original... costumes that give us abilities inside respective themed worlds. Pathetic. Stuff like this has been made for 25 years now. KID Chamelon did this crap even.

How very original... trolls that pretend to hate games that they know they'll be first in line to buy. Pathetic. Stuff like this has happening on GameFAQs for over 10 years now. TheAlphaItachi did this crap even.

Haha... you won't catch me dead buying this crunch bunk. I like my ps3 games to look like ps3 games.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#23DarknessXSeekerPosted 1/28/2013 1:29:53 PM
Sophistication posted...
Those graphics are awful... just vita awful. Jaggies everywhere.... my eyes are sore.

We get it you hate Sly, now please stop.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#24Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/28/2013 1:41:01 PM
Sophistication posted...
Haha... you won't catch me dead buying this crunch bunk. I like my ps3 games to look like ps3 games.

He says as he's preordering online from GameStop. lol
#25SophisticationPosted 1/28/2013 1:46:51 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Sophistication posted...

He says as he's preordering online from GameStop. lol

Wishful thinking... this game is dead in the water.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat