This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would Sony be screwed if Xbox Live was free also?

#11ExtremeLightPosted 1/29/2013 7:44:06 PM
piazzapimper313 posted...
probably, i know for a fact if 360 had free online i never would have gotten ps3

Did you consider that Xbox may be charging more for their system because they would lose some money from making it "free".
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#12RomangeloPosted 1/29/2013 7:46:00 PM
European and Asian people are not that poor.

but Xbox may sell a lil bit more in Murica.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#13RyuuHou25Posted 1/29/2013 7:46:19 PM
EinherjerShadow posted...
I strongly feel that either A) Both will have free online or B) Both will charge for online.

What do you guys think?

Microsoft are the geniuses that came up with the idea of the subscription console, like a cell phone where you pay less up front and then get reemed horribly over the next 3 years, but hey, you don't have to pay for Gold! Aside from that 15 dollars a month for your subscription of course *laughs*

Yeah, no, they're the only idiots taking what everyone else has for free and charging people for it, and they'll continue being the only ones.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB