This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People keep going on about the Uncharted Series, is it a must play game or...?

#1HaloODSTDPosted 1/28/2013 7:57:30 AM
a game you should play if you're into the genre. I mean, from looking at trailers and watching a buddy play multiplayer, it looks like any other "epic" action game like Tomb Raider, Syphon Filter, Assassin's Creed etc... I never liked those games. You know, games with jumping around, big explosions, platforming, mild puzzle solving, running around shooting, etc.

but it seems nearly everyone recommends it. for someone who doesn't like the genre, is it still worth a look? What game is it most similar to?
---
Playstation 3.
PSP.
#2ReDDevil2112Posted 1/28/2013 7:59:39 AM
Just ignore it. If you dont like any of those things, then the only thing here for you is the fun dialogue and characters. Which is probably the best part of the game, but it's not worth slogging through a game you dont like in a genre you dont enjoy just to hear some funny lines from a likeable cast.
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#3HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:00:47 AM
thought so.
thanks for the heads up.
---
Playstation 3.
PSP.
#4VigilantStevePosted 1/28/2013 8:10:11 AM
While for ME it is a must play, it's going to vary from person to person. However, since everyone has different tastes, you could say this about all "must play" games.
#5Holly_mac66Posted 1/28/2013 8:14:16 AM
Out of all the games you mentioned it has the worst gameplay and best everything else so id say no.
---
PSN - holly_mac
#6brycemorrPosted 1/28/2013 8:20:56 AM
While its not a must play game for me. I enjoy them, theres a good story to them.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#7HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:27:52 AM
Is it like some Indiana Jone story? what story is it similar to? (game or movie)
---
Playstation 3.
PSP.
#8OrangeSchweesePosted 1/28/2013 8:32:42 AM(edited)
(New) James Bond meets Indiana Jones
#9yahya_no_1Posted 1/28/2013 8:34:09 AM
Its exactly like Indiana Jone story, also the characters are very much enjoyable to watch, specifically Nathan getting beat the living hell of lol
---
PSN:yahyano1
#10BeastLeeAdamsPosted 1/28/2013 8:36:40 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
a game you should play if you're into the genre. I mean, from looking at trailers and watching a buddy play multiplayer, it looks like any other "epic" action game I never liked those games. You know, games with jumping around, big explosions, running around shootingo?

His name has to deal with Halo....I am so confused right now...