This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People keep going on about the Uncharted Series, is it a must play game or...?

#21HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:14:43 AM
nihilist212 posted...
They're great games, but it sounds like you're not into most of the appealing aspects of the game. I would just skip it TC. Unless you can borrow it for free from a friend and have a time where you have no games to play.

i haven't checked, but are there demos at the PSN store?
---
Playstation 3.
PSP.
#22este914Posted 1/28/2013 9:31:53 AM
Definitely agree with some of the above posters, just because they are 'PS3 exclusives' does not make them 'must play' games... I personally didnt find them to be too much fun.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#23TehRYNOLPosted 1/28/2013 9:40:24 AM
Try one of the games out.

The first two Uncharted's should be really cheap. Try one of them out and see if you like it.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009
#24nihilist212Posted 1/28/2013 9:48:09 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
nihilist212 posted...
They're great games, but it sounds like you're not into most of the appealing aspects of the game. I would just skip it TC. Unless you can borrow it for free from a friend and have a time where you have no games to play.

i haven't checked, but are there demos at the PSN store?

To be honest I'm not sure. I would imagine there would be, for at least part 3 anyway.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#25work_a_holicPosted 1/28/2013 9:49:22 AM
For me, it's easily a must pay game.
#26dj___rollPosted 1/28/2013 3:36:47 PM
a game you should play if you're into the genre. I mean, from looking at trailers and watching a buddy play multiplayer, it looks like any other "epic" action game like Tomb Raider, Syphon Filter, Assassin's Creed etc... I never liked those games. You know, games with jumping around, big explosions, platforming, mild puzzle solving, running around shooting, etc.

but it seems nearly everyone recommends it. for someone who doesn't like the genre, is it still worth a look? What game is it most similar to?

If you don't like this style of game, why would you ask if you'd like it? Stupid question.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10