This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

U.S. Plus game is...

#1SolidLiquid25Posted 1/28/2013 11:22:55 AM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/28/playstation-plus-update-ninja-gaiden-sigma-free-for-members/

Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS Vita. No Plus game for PS3 but this is good for Vita owners. Also Madden 13 30% off and a few random discounts.
---
------------------------------
#2Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/28/2013 11:25:37 AM
Well, I suppose I'll try it. Though, from what I've seen of the Ninja Gaiden games, I won't like it.

Plus, Ninjas = overrated...
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#3KrustyBrownRingPosted 1/28/2013 12:09:46 PM
Finally, Gatling Gears crossed off the list:

Demons Souls
Under Defeat
Birds of Steel
Toe Jam & Earl bundle
Okami
Twisted Metal
Tony Hawk HD
Mini Ninjas (would make a nice IGC game)
#4DemonicDracoPosted 1/28/2013 12:11:14 PM
kool.
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.
#5Killah PriestPosted 1/28/2013 12:11:29 PM
I already own the retail version of this =(
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#6coolsurfer800Posted 1/28/2013 12:12:23 PM
Is the previous week's free game still going to be available or will it get replaced?
---
No, John. You are the demons.
PSN = chuckyhacks
#7GradyHooverPosted 1/28/2013 12:12:45 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Well, I suppose I'll try it. Though, from what I've seen of the Ninja Gaiden games, I won't like it.

Plus, Ninjas = overrated...

Turn on "Hero" mode to get practice and it becomes pretty pleasurable, to me anyway...
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#8ReasonisTreasonPosted 1/28/2013 12:18:47 PM
After a very dry January PS3 owners end up getting nothing. Great! Plus is really only good for the discounts, cloud storage, and early access. Our instant games collection is a joke, or at least it is in America.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnfi61OXSX1qfhljfo1_500.jpg
#9RyuuHou25Posted 1/28/2013 12:38:25 PM
ReasonisTreason posted...
After a very dry January PS3 owners end up getting nothing. Great! Plus is really only good for the discounts, cloud storage, and early access. Our instant games collection is a joke, or at least it is in America.

We got Darksiders this month, quit your whining. We already got the three games, the end of the month is ALWAYS going to be the Vita plus game, that's how it works.

Next week will be whatever first thing Plus gets for Feb.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#10SophisticationPosted 1/28/2013 1:43:15 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
ReasonisTreason posted...

We got Darksiders this month, quit your whining. We already got the three games, the end of the month is ALWAYS going to be the Vita plus game, that's how it works.

Next week will be whatever first thing Plus gets for Feb.

Oh I do hope it's Go ski or Go sky diving! 'Cos that's about what you can expect in the states.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat