This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

U.S. Plus game is...

#11flame030191Posted 1/28/2013 1:47:54 PM
Sophistication posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
ReasonisTreason posted...
After a very dry January PS3 owners end up getting nothing. Great! Plus is really only good for the discounts, cloud storage, and early access. Our instant games collection is a joke, or at least it is in America.

We got Darksiders this month, quit your whining. We already got the three games, the end of the month is ALWAYS going to be the Vita plus game, that's how it works.

Next week will be whatever first thing Plus gets for Feb.

Oh I do hope it's Go ski or Go sky diving! 'Cos that's about what you can expect in the states.

Somewhere (I believe it was either GameSpot or Game Informer) confirmed next month the free PS3 game will be Sleeping Dogs.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#12SophisticationPosted 1/28/2013 1:51:34 PM
flame030191 posted...
Sophistication posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
ReasonisTreason posted...
After a very dry January PS3 owners end up getting nothing. Great! Plus is really only good for the discounts, cloud storage, and early access. Our instant games collection is a joke, or at least it is in America.

We got Darksiders this month, quit your whining. We already got the three games, the end of the month is ALWAYS going to be the Vita plus game, that's how it works.

Next week will be whatever first thing Plus gets for Feb.

Oh I do hope it's Go ski or Go sky diving! 'Cos that's about what you can expect in the states.

Somewhere (I believe it was either GameSpot or Game Informer) confirmed next month the free PS3 game will be Sleeping Dogs.

For Europe only...

And I already own SD, but still I'd rather have the digital version.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#13SolidLiquid25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:59:52 PM
Yeah i wish we would get Sleeping Dogs, the demo was fun and it's still pretty new. It seems like the EU Plus team is actually trying to give them good stuff lol.
---
------------------------------
#14justchill433Posted 1/28/2013 2:01:21 PM
**** yeah. Yay Vita games for free.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#15SophisticationPosted 1/28/2013 2:26:33 PM(edited)
SolidLiquid25 posted...
Yeah i wish we would get Sleeping Dogs, the demo was fun and it's still pretty new. It seems like the EU Plus team is actually trying to give them good stuff lol.

Fantastic game... actually my favorite game this gen. Awesome balance between melee, gunplay and driving. No game has got all of them right, this one did. The demo does no justice to the real game.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#16justchill433Posted 1/28/2013 2:11:28 PM
SolidLiquid25 posted...

Fantastic game... actually my favorite game this gen. Awesome balance between melee, gunplay and driving. No game has have got all of them right, this one did. The demo does no justice to the real game.

Agreed, though I wouldn't call it my favorite this gen, it's definitely top 3.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*