This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil: Revelations coming to PS3 in May.

#1Mister_BiggiePosted 1/28/2013 11:29:40 AM
Can't seem to get the link to the source but this is good news.

This is the best RE game since 4. A great online mode that stomps mercenaries.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerGuides 1.10
#2RafedxPosted 1/28/2013 11:30:35 AM
Mister_Biggie posted...

IIRC I read somewhere they are charging us $50 for this port? Personally I find that price a bit high so I hope I am wrong, otherwise I wait for a price drop.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#3JohnHitman47Posted 1/28/2013 11:31:05 AM
Yep, but i going to wait for a price drop when it reaches 25$ i will get it.
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#4kamikaze135Posted 1/28/2013 11:32:27 AM
Rafedx posted...
Mister_Biggie posted...

IIRC I read somewhere they are charging us $50 for this port? Personally I find that price a bit high so I hope I am wrong, otherwise I wait for a price drop.

That's true. And considering that this is an old game with not enough content added, I can't see the justification of the price tag. It's an amazing game though and one of the best RE games out. I'll get it after a price drop.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#5RafedxPosted 1/28/2013 11:35:15 AM
kamikaze135 posted...
Rafedx posted...
Mister_Biggie posted...

That's true. And considering that this is an old game with not enough content added, I can't see the justification of the price tag. It's an amazing game though and one of the best RE games out. I'll get it after a price drop.

Rats, I was hoping I was wrong. lol My beef was the fact I own it already on the 3DS, and like you said they are not adding enough content for me to justify the purchase. Not to mention there are far to many games coming out this year I have to budget accordingly. I can only afford 2 - 3 new releases a month so everything is pretty tight just because of the swarm of games coming.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#6kamikaze135Posted 1/28/2013 11:37:05 AM
Heh, I know what you mean. I'm sticking to only getting the games I know will be hard to find down the road like Fire Emblem on the 3DS. Revelations on consoles is guaranteed to get a price drop within two months or so, so I'll wait.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#7SayoriaPosted 1/28/2013 11:39:19 AM
With one campaign playthrough per disc, rite?
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o