This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

with DmC bombing the world over

#31tonyalmaedaPosted 1/29/2013 12:35:08 AM
DMC isnt dead. Im predicting a DMC5 on Next Gen consoles. Maybe a teaser at Tokyo Game Show 2015.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#32Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:37:03 AM
tonyalmaeda posted...
DMC isnt dead. Im predicting a DMC5 on Next Gen consoles. Maybe a teaser at Tokyo Game Show 2015.

Perhaps, but can we at least have new Dante being urinated on and possibly kicked around by a woman in high heeled boots at the start of the game? Maybe he even licks the boots, and then we pan up to see it's not a woman at all -- it's old Dante wearing the boots.

Can we still have that?
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#33enigma2274Posted 1/29/2013 12:46:10 AM
We get it...you don't like DmC.
---
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni
#34Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:50:40 AM
enigma2274 posted...
We get it...you don't like DmC.

Everyone says I hate everything, but that isn't necessarily true.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#35tonyalmaedaPosted 1/29/2013 12:52:27 AM
"Perhaps, but can we at least have new Dante being urinated on and possibly kicked around by a woman in high heeled boots at the start of the game? Maybe he even licks the boots, and then we pan up to see it's not a woman at all -- it's old Dante wearing the boots.

Can we still have that?"

Hmph, I would have DmC Dante trying to hit on Trish in a club. After she brushes him off he then turns to another woman in the corner, Lady. She disses him as well. Suddenly outside the club DmC Dante crashes outside the club doors to the floor.

Standing at the door with his arms folded is Nero. DmC Dante yells out and rushes Nero with his sword. In a flash, Nero is saved by both sons of Sparda Vergil and Dante. DmC Dante falls dead into his own pool of blood. As Nero, Dante, and Vergil go back into the club, the sign on the club reads "Devil May Cry".

BOOM!!! There's my teaser. But I dont think Capcom would have the balls to diss their own product to promote another.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
#36Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:54:13 AM
tonyalmaeda posted...
"Perhaps, but can we at least have new Dante being urinated on and possibly kicked around by a woman in high heeled boots at the start of the game? Maybe he even licks the boots, and then we pan up to see it's not a woman at all -- it's old Dante wearing the boots.

Can we still have that?"

Hmph, I would have DmC Dante trying to hit on Trish in a club. After she brushes him off he then turns to another woman in the corner, Lady. She disses him as well. Suddenly outside the club DmC Dante crashes outside the club doors to the floor.

Standing at the door with his arms folded is Nero. DmC Dante yells out and rushes Nero with his sword. In a flash, Nero is saved by both sons of Sparda Vergil and Dante. DmC Dante falls dead into his own pool of blood. As Nero, Dante, and Vergil go back into the club, the sign on the club reads "Devil May Cry".

BOOM!!! There's my teaser. But I dont think Capcom would have the balls to diss their own product to promote another.

They did with that stupid white wig gag... That was lame, by the way... Really lame. Like they thought it was cool or something. Go figure??
---
#37tonyalmaedaPosted 1/29/2013 1:05:20 AM
"They did with that stupid white wig gag... That was lame, by the way... Really lame. Like they thought it was cool or something. Go figure??"

Damn, your right. How could I forget about that and I beat DmC in one day.

In that case I would make DmC Dante cry while he was dying before you would see the sign "Devil May Cry." lolol
---
#38tonyalmaedaPosted 1/29/2013 1:08:49 AM
Like I said before with Capcom's resources I could make a better game than Ninja Theory did.

I know exactly how it would be. Story, Gameplay, weapons, bosses, characters. And what the focus would be on.
---
#39OzzieArcanePosted 1/29/2013 1:17:21 AM
bigdeez posted...
Again Sig......I will not let you trolls bad mouth a great game

Quality has nothing to do with game sales. Otherwise mediocre stuff like Call of Duty, Halo, and World of Warcraft wouldn't do so well.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#40sephiroth068Posted 1/29/2013 1:33:31 AM
Merc123 posted...
sephiroth068 posted...
^I do...I thought Nero was an interesting enough character due to his rather obvious (even if unexplained or explained poorly) relationship to Vergil

I liked Nero too, not as much as Dante and even if was had the voice JYB does for pretty much every character he voices, he was still a fun character.

Also your sig worries me since i am playing through Valkyria Chronciles right now, struggling on Chapter 4....

Yeah I thought Nero was awesome personally and ended up liking him more than I thought I would...I really wish they make a new game with him and Dante in it...besides, they still need to explain certain things about him anyway

Oh lol...if youre struggling now, youll be in for a wild surprise in Chapter 7, but dont worry, its not like its unbeatable. Its just that Chapter 7 marks the point where stuff gets a lot harder REAL FAST due to an moderate difficulty spike at this point. The difficulty increases quite a bit in this chapter due to certain events, enemy unit placements and accuracy (specifically a certain Lancer) and a certain unit that I wont spoil

The game at this point basically expects you to be able to have a good grasp of the battle system and be able to think on your feet in the middle of battle against unexpected changes
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)