This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

with DmC bombing the world over

#81LifeOfSynPosted 1/29/2013 7:35:16 PM
albanianx1 posted...
You caught me. I was being a massive troll by sharing my opinion, one which mirrors many others. How dare I disagree with you!
Stupid opinion is still stupid and many others lol.

Opinions? Opinions?!?! This is GameFAQs!!!

(You can probably imagine what comes next. Instead of an empty pit, it's a pit filled with feces and video games. Not sure which pit would be preferable, honestly.)

Yes, well we don't live in a fairy tale land where stating something stupid is forgiven because it's your opinion. Liking Dante the new one over the old one, the story over the last one is one's opinion but a gameplay mechanic that limits which enemies you can hit in a system that's all about using all the weapons you have at once cannot be better than the previous one. It's a horrible statement.

Wonder how one would sound saying they're smarter than Einstein or game related, the devs of Dark Kingdom are the best devs this generation and made the greatest game of all time.

All that writing and all it reads as is "boo hoo! somene disagrees with me!".
I could say "oh yeah? well i think YOUR opinion is stupid!", but there are enough dunderheads here already.

Debating an opinion? Normal.
Insulting it because you are butthurt by it? Trolling.
---
Inhale: My Games Blog - http://inhaletheplague.blogspot.co.uk/
#82NeoGeoXSegaPosted 1/29/2013 9:16:28 PM
Ninja Theory is a great developer.

LOLOLOL
Best joke I read all week.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX