This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these VG spoilers is the biggest today? *spoilers* (not all PS3)

#1DoramiPosted 1/28/2013 10:56:03 PM
Which of these, if mentioned to a gamer today, would most likely be a spoiler? - Results (63 votes)
Our Princess is in another castle.
1.59% (1 votes)
Samus is a girl.
4.76% (3 votes)
Wesker is a traitor.
4.76% (3 votes)
Aeris dies.
25.4% (16 votes)
There is no cow level.
6.35% (4 votes)
Sheik is Zelda.
9.52% (6 votes)
Your rival is the League champion.
6.35% (4 votes)
Arthas becomes the Lich King.
9.52% (6 votes)
You are Darth Revan.
19.05% (12 votes)
The cake is a lie.
12.7% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
These cover 10 well-known spoilers in video games, not all of which are available on PS3. Obviously, this topic will contain spoilers, but hopefully the discussion will be limited to these spoilers, and hopefully they are well-known enough that you can participate in the topic without knowing what the games are.

Remember that this question is asked about the status as of today, i.e. if you mention these to a gamer, which would most likely be a spoiler? This will be an advantage to older games, but notoriety might overcome that.
---
"You are an Earthman in whom a preference for the personal presence of an attractive woman is not psychotic." - R. Daneel Olivaw, The Naked Sun
#2Dorami(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:27:39 PM
...Maybe I should've included a question that invites post reply so this topic can be bumped. >.>
---
"You are an Earthman in whom a preference for the personal presence of an attractive woman is not psychotic." - R. Daneel Olivaw, The Naked Sun
#3silly_sausagePosted 1/29/2013 2:41:31 AM
I'd say "Aerith dies". It's like the "It was Earth all along" or "Rosebud was his sled" of gaming, you don't even have to have seen the movie (or in this case, played the game) to know it.

Whereas I have no idea what more than half those other spoilers are.

A pretty big, more recent one you could have had was RDR's John dies at the end.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#4itsmeaustinPosted 1/29/2013 2:51:46 AM
"The Cake is a Lie"

You've got to be kidding me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#5kupo1705Posted 1/29/2013 3:01:48 AM
I got moderated for saying 'Aerith dies' a while ago, so apparently that's still a spoiler.
#6IcrushlilpeoplePosted 1/29/2013 3:10:07 AM
I don't understand the "There is no cow level" spoiler, what game is that for?
#7A_Nonny_MoosePosted 1/29/2013 3:13:54 AM
The cake is a lie isn't a damn spoiler.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#8arstosPosted 1/29/2013 3:32:17 AM
Icrushlilpeople posted...
I don't understand the "There is no cow level" spoiler, what game is that for?

Diablo I think, iirc it was an urban legend and it was so popular they actually made one in 2. I could be totally mixing some stuff up
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII
#9Dorami(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:04:44 PM
It's for Diablo 1. There was a rumor about a secret cow level that you can access. The level is in D2 but not D1.

It looks out of place because I couldn't think of a 10th big, really well-known spoiler that I'm comfortable throwing into a general spoiler topic.
---
#10theshovellerPosted 1/29/2013 1:06:11 PM
I got modded for mentioning the first option on the poll. I still laugh about it.