This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deadly Premonition PS3 gameplay footage! (3 "New" videos)

#1Junpei_StupeiPosted 1/29/2013 4:53:40 AM
http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/28/deadly-premonition-directors-cut-gets-a-trio-of-gameplay-videos/

This is a good Japanese game!

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#2Junpei_Stupei(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:11:16 AM(edited)
Oh God, the first part is so sick. I think I'm going to throw up.

Crap, trees keep popping up out of nowhere while driving. There also seems to be a problem with the audio. Whenever he speaks, it sounds like it was "cut-off' before the beginning of every line.

Lol at the biscuit comment.

---
#3zerooo0Posted 1/29/2013 5:00:47 AM
Looks boring, and those textures are AWFUL. Also not too fond of the soundtrack from those vids.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#4OmegaBladesPosted 1/29/2013 5:39:27 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Looks boring, and those textures are AWFUL. Also not too fond of the soundtrack from those vids.

And therefore you neglect yourself of the greatest game made this generation.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#5Brocken_JrPosted 1/29/2013 5:43:25 AM
why does this look worse for some reason? audio seems messed up and shadows are messed up to.
---
I retired from boxing with 1 win and 0 losses. My perfect streak lives on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#6I_caught_firePosted 1/29/2013 5:47:13 AM
What's new about the game?
---
We drown in pneumonia, not rivers and streams.
#7zerooo0Posted 1/29/2013 5:47:30 AM
OmegaBlades posted...
zerooo0 posted...

And therefore you neglect yourself of the greatest game made this generation.

Skyrim, The Witcher 2, Far Cry 3, BF3, Dark/Demon Souls, Burnout Paradise, GTA4, etc?I'm sorry, but I can find tons of better looking, or more fun games to play than this.

If you want to like it go ahead, I'm just saying that the Textures looks AWFUL(Maybe my crappy laptop), looks boring, and I don't care too much for the Soundtrack. This is all my opinion(Except for the Textures, again maybe my Laptop, but it looks bad from the textures in the vids)

If you like it go ahead, but I'm voicing my opinion on it, and theirs lots of better this gen for me.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#8JohnHitman47Posted 1/29/2013 5:50:23 AM
Sadly i have to agreed with zerooo0
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#9Junpei_Stupei(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:52:32 AM(edited)
I_caught_fire posted...
What's new about the game?

http://shshatteredmemories.com/greenvale/images-and-screens-galore-from-the-deadly-premonition-directors-cut/

^ Tons of info.

- It's got 2 new scenarios to add to the story. One at the beginning. One at the end. There's also a brand new character.

- No more tank controls. It will now play like a normal 3rd person shooter. You can also customize the controls if you want to.

- Improved map system, because the old one was a pain in the ass. ( This is essential for open-world titles like this.)

- Better graphics. (However, like most PS3 ports, the colors in some scenes look washed out in my opinion.)

- Faster load times.

- They changed the "User Interface". (Menu designs, etc.)

- Has 3D and PS Move support. (It basically has all of Sony's gimmicks.)

- DLC. (costumes, usable items, cars, housing, etc.)

It comes out on April 30, and will support Sony's "Day 1 Digital". So if you want a downloadable version, you can choose that as well.

---
#10IKnowGameFuPosted 1/29/2013 6:12:51 AM
That first clip had terrible acting. Kids didn't seem bothered by a dead body hanging in a tree and the crying was laughable. Is this supposed to be one of those "It's so bad, it's good" games?
---
"you dawg i heard you like watching TV so i put a TV in your TV so you can watch TV while you watch TV" --- the_great_tidus on 360 TV