This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how big is everyone's backlog right now?

#71Seifer_usPosted 1/29/2013 9:25:40 PM
I have to finish Ni no Kuni and Valkyria Chronicles on PS3, but otherwise I'm pretty well caught up on this system.

Otherwise I still need to beat Donkey Kong Country Returns, Metroid Prime 3, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the Wii, Mother 3 on the GBA, Lunar 2 and Arc the Lad II on PS1, Metal Gear: Portable Ops on PSP, and a bunch of PC Engine and Famicom games I picked up. Basically I'll be caught up on everything I want to play after that. I've got Metal Gear Rising and the new Castlevania games coming up, though.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#72_Deadeye_CM_Posted 1/29/2013 9:37:20 PM
My backlog consists of a few recently acquired(and reacquired) games. Off the top of my head:

GTA IV(and DLC)
Resident Evil 1-5(playing all of them again, only this time with my girlfriend)
FF VI, IX

I got all of these in the past week or so. I didn't have a backlog before then, partly because I seldom buy games, but mostly because I play the games I do buy.

I have a friend who literally hasn't beaten a single PS3 game he owns, which are the following:

Killzone 2
inFAMOUS
FF XIII
Dante's Inferno
Guitar Hero 9001
Tron: Evolution
Arkham Asylum
Dead Nation
Midnight Club: LA
Black Ops 2
Borderlands 1 and 2
Mortal Kombat
GTA IV
MGS 4
Skyrim
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#73_tanjil_Posted 1/29/2013 9:49:14 PM
meh big enough, and if pd4 doesn't have bc, then ill use that to my advantage. wont buy one till my backlog if finished
#74BeknessPosted 1/29/2013 9:53:32 PM
killak posted...
Too bad your collectibles are wrapped, I'm imagining a pose with dem borderlands figures. <_<

I don't have any borderlands figurines.

But I have been trying to get her to take a "nude" shot, with retro controllers covering the goodies.

I swear they were hanging up on the wall in the retro room. Or was that something else? I just saw red. It was like 3AM. lol

Damn, she didn't go for the retro? Maybe try sackboy. Dem womenz love sackboy
---
How can I ever change things that I feel? If I could maybe I'd give you my world. How can I when you won't take it from me?
#75killakPosted 1/30/2013 1:16:41 AM
I swear they were hanging up on the wall in the retro room. Or was that something else? I just saw red. It was like 3AM. lol

that's the Marcus Fenix and Dwayne Hicks figurines, but yes it was late. :)

Damn, she didn't go for the retro? Maybe try sackboy. Dem womenz love sackboy

She hasn't..........yet.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#76OrangeSchweesePosted 1/30/2013 1:33:31 AM
****ing Soul-crushing.
#77BeknessPosted 1/30/2013 1:36:50 AM
Marcus is cool. So is Dom. Good times.

Hmm well if she goes for it, I got a few ideas.
---
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
#78TalesRevenantPosted 1/30/2013 1:38:59 AM
I think about 30.

The issue is, majority are RPGs....

---
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni