This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in time gameplay vid, Sly doing recon

#21SophisticationPosted 1/30/2013 1:08:02 AM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
Sophistication posted...
What happens when you blow a small screen vita game up on large hdtv's? Try the Sly 4 demo and find out. Ugly rectum jaggies everywhere and washed out colors with terrible contrast. Probably the biggest disappointment yet this gen.

I know he is a troll but can anyone that played the PS3 version have a say in this? Is it really that ugly?

1. I'm not a troll... I'm a truth dealer.

2. No one here is going to be honest to you about it -- Play the demo and see it for yourself. I did last week and was appalled by how bad it looked.

3. Yes, it looks as bad as I'm telling you it looks. It is a Vita game, made playable on Ps3. When you take a game that is made for a small screen, explode it up on your tv it's going to end badly. That is what we have here. A vita game.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#22Stanger5150Posted 1/30/2013 2:23:17 AM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
Sophistication posted...
What happens when you blow a small screen vita game up on large hdtv's? Try the Sly 4 demo and find out. Ugly rectum jaggies everywhere and washed out colors with terrible contrast. Probably the biggest disappointment yet this gen.

I know he is a troll but can anyone that played the PS3 version have a say in this? Is it really that ugly?

No, it isn't ugly. It looks exactly like a Sly Cooper game should. Even if it looked exactly like the PS2 games, why should that be a reason to ignore it? Never listen to graphics whores. Sophistication has claimed he wouldn't play the game even if it was free, yet he claims to be a fan of the original Sly trilogy. He's nothing but a graphics whore who thinks everyone should believe graphics are as important as he does. All of the negative things he has said about Thieves in Time had been graphics related.

If that is enough to discredit an entire game, I must have been doing it wrong for the last 25 years, and none of my favorite games are really good because the graphics are "outdated".

Each game should be judged on its own merits, not the other games that run on the same hardware.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#23wigsplasherPosted 1/30/2013 3:10:59 AM
TC, this is literally your 19th topic about this game. Give it a rest already.
---
3D gaming is overrated
#24Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/30/2013 3:12:48 AM
Haha Sophistication always gets bodied in every topic he trolls in. I'm surprised that he hasn't moved on to a new account out of shame. LOL
#25SophisticationPosted 1/30/2013 3:37:39 AM(edited)
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Haha Sophistication always gets bodied in every topic he trolls in. I'm surprised that he hasn't moved on to a new account out of shame. LOL

You wish... you all couldn't lace my left shoe and I wear Velcro.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#26Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/30/2013 3:26:54 AM
Sophistication posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

You wish... you all couldn't lace my left shoe and I what Velcro.

You can't tie your own shoe laces? Better go get your Mummy to help. lmao
#27PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:34:04 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Sophistication posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Nope, his mom doesnt love him enough
---
PSVita & 3DS
#28Stanger5150Posted 1/30/2013 10:02:52 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Sophistication posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Nope, his mom doesnt love him enough

She loves me enough!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#29true_gamer80Posted 1/30/2013 10:05:27 AM
Sophistication posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

You wish... you all couldn't lace my left shoe and I wear Velcro.

all your responses always...always sound like a 10 year old responding with what his mommy told him to say to bullies....lol
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#30MourningReignsPosted 1/30/2013 10:08:02 AM
wigsplasher posted...
TC, this is literally your 19th topic about this game. Give it a rest already.

He likes pushing PS3 exclusives until others hate the game.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.