This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Disney has shutdown Warren Spector's Junction Point studio

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Disney has shutdown Warren Spector's Junction Point studio

User Info: Thor61

Thor61
3 years ago#31
This is why most studios are afraid to take chances nowadays. It sucks. Not a good future for game developers.

User Info: necro00

necro00
3 years ago#32
Thor61 posted...
This is why most studios are afraid to take chances nowadays. It sucks. Not a good future for game developers.

take chances? that moron Warren couldnt even make a decent action/platform game

User Info: Vohn_Exel

Vohn_Exel
3 years ago#33
I loved the feel of classic Disney and Mickey in Kingdom Hearts. There was a feeling of that underlying darkness that all the old classics seemed to have. I'd be fine with Mickey in a game but the premise of Epic Mickey never really appealed to me. I have a move, maybe one day I'll get it....

I think the mistake was taking the "classic" Mickey route. They should've kept modern Mickey and not tried to make it an adventure in his life. There's some potential still for a good Mickey Mouse game, but Epic Mickey certainly isn't it, at least not on the higher end consoles.
Black FC: 0003 3193 6389/
I have nothing witty to put here

User Info: necro00

necro00
3 years ago#34
Gee, Disney finally realized Spector is a washed up, used up has been and got rid of him? About damn time.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Disney has shutdown Warren Spector's Junction Point studio

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived