This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Purely preference: How many exclusive games may make a console worth it to you?

#21jammiesPosted 2/4/2013 3:07:18 AM
este914 posted...
Poll failed - you forgot an option....

How about ITS IRRELEVANT how many 'exclusives' it has ? .... if it has ANY games at all worth playing then the console it 'worth it' for me.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#22awesomesauce13Posted 2/4/2013 4:05:25 AM
Exclusives aren't necessarily the only reason to buy a console. I just bought a Vita, as much to play PSP games again and classics on the go as I did to actually play exclusives for it
#23BigSaltyDookiePosted 2/4/2013 4:08:35 AM
I pretty much only bought and owned a PS3 for many year just because of the Uncharted series. The last year or so I've started playing a lot of other games on my PS3, and even bought a second one, but I'd say owning a console is worth it for one good Exclusive. That's pretty much why I buy every console that comes out. All of them will end up having something I want to play that's Exclusive to it.
---
Now Playing:
Mass Effect (PS3) - Batman: Arkham City (PS3) - Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) - The Walking Dead (PS3)
#24YggdrasillePosted 2/4/2013 4:09:36 AM
Three good exclusive games are enough for me to justify a purchase of new console.
---
Playing: DOA5 (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Tales of Graces F, Atelier Meruru, Persona 4 Golden; Waiting for: Naruto SUNS 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia