This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

too many people in this board talk about ps4.. this is the ps3 board you know.

#31este914Posted 1/29/2013 12:21:14 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
este914 posted...
So what will be the "big leap" with consoles next gen?

1080p 60fps.

So... basically just better graphics. Which you may argue will mean 'better gameplay' but I dont really see it when theres been no problem with 'gameplay' for years now.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#32oibur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:21:29 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
oibur posted...
i do have a high end pc. played crysis on it severals times. beaten the game a bunch of times.

ever heard of starcraft 1.. that game was the bomb. people wouldnt stop playing it. for a decade. they didnt care about any other games. they only quit starcraft 1 to play starcraft 2.

i have given warcraft 3 countless hours in my life. i have given starcraft 2 over 6,000 ladder matches.

recently i just beaten grandia 2 on my ps2. recently i bought several ps1 games on psn.
last week beaten resident evil zero on my wii. for the first time. recently beaten GTA san andreas on my ps2. i could have played on my pc. since gta series went on sale on steam last december. but why did i played on my ps2.
cause i didnt care about he graphics.
and yes people who care too much about performance and graphics. are just graphics whore.

Thanks for the life story, bro.
Yes, I still occasionally play PS2 games too, because they are last gen and that's excusable, because no better technology was available at that time.
However, we do have the tech available now, and it has been 7 years since the start of this gen.
We need new consoles. Now.

yes there is no stopping of the coming next gen console..
but do we really need it for what? better performance and graphics?
what we really need is games.better level designs better story progression. better multiplayer balance.

but if your looking tech improvements pc gaming is just around the corner. graphics cards are poping out every few months.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-tBhOJd92E
#33oibur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:25:54 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
I like how it is usually PC people who feel the need to put graphical enhancements 5 pedestals higher than they truly need to be.

What, are you THAT desperate to justify the $1000+ you dropped on your PC?

i would love to high 5 you right now.. :)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-tBhOJd92E
#34este914Posted 1/29/2013 12:26:34 PM
oibur posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
I like how it is usually PC people who feel the need to put graphical enhancements 5 pedestals higher than they truly need to be.

What, are you THAT desperate to justify the $1000+ you dropped on your PC?

i would love to high 5 you right now.. :)

PC "Elite Master Race" =O
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !