This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Versus XIII could be a couple more years...(Link Inside).

#21UniversquallPosted 1/29/2013 2:19:58 PM
There's a chance that the Enix team are developing Versus. Considering Enix has never made a good game. It's bound to take forever while they figure things out.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#22Wiiplayer111Posted 1/29/2013 2:20:58 PM
Why do they give the three most wanted games they could offer to one team? Make the team bigger Square. No one cares about your Iphone games anyway.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#23HookupsPosted 1/29/2013 2:22:10 PM
nekrothing posted...
Hookups posted...
nekrothing posted...
Hookups posted...
get rid of the Enix team that has done nothing but bring them down since the acquisition.

You realize XI is the most profitable Final Fantasy, right?

And do you realize that FFXI released in 2002 before the 2003 merger, being fully developed before release by Squaresoft and Squaresoft alone?

Did XI become the most profitable Final Fantasy before or after the merger?

The profits came in after the merger, but the game and business model were designed and completed before the merger. Had the merger never happened, FFXI would have had the same success. Enix did nothing for XI.
#24The_BonesPosted 1/29/2013 2:30:34 PM
Enix is not the problem with SE.
#25_Spin_Cycle_Posted 1/29/2013 2:33:00 PM
Even if Versus XIII ever comes out, I bet it'll be terrible.
---
http://tinyurl.com/6j3slg4
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (3DS)
#26KenauePosted 1/29/2013 2:33:47 PM
_Spin_Cycle_ posted...

I don't think it'll be terrible...but it'll fall criminally short of the hype that SE themselves has built.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#27PangLaPosted 1/29/2013 2:35:01 PM
Kenaue posted...
_Spin_Cycle_ posted...

I don't think it'll be terrible...but it'll fall criminally short of the hype that SE themselves has built.

They didn't built any hype. We are.
#28KenauePosted 1/29/2013 2:37:11 PM
PangLa posted...
Kenaue posted...
_Spin_Cycle_ posted...

They didn't built any hype. We are.

e may have built it, but SE certainly fanned those flames very hard by telling us how awesome it's going to be.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#29JustPlainEvilPosted 1/29/2013 2:37:32 PM
i dont want this crap.

Square, please go the way of THQ and declare bankruptcy, and leave your only good RPGs you have neglected in ages to better companies like ATLUS, NIS and Aksys/XSEED and pawn off the entire joke of a final fantasy series to EA. EA is the koch records of the gaming industry. Most franchises that go there go to die. And that is exactly what FF this gen needs to do.
---
Touhou/MLP/Animu/Gaming Fan. PSN: MortaLPortaL SteamID:MortaLPortaL_
Phenom II X4 965(4.0ghz), Sapphire 7870, 8GB Gskill, BioStar A880G+, Seasonic S12II, W8.