This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After 8 months of PS+ games, here's 51 reasons why it's a great service

#51WantedOutlawPosted 1/29/2013 5:33:18 PM(edited)
agrissa posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
You have no logical reason to believe that most people interested in a game bought it, there's been tons of games I've been interested in that I passed over for many various reasons.

And you've got logical reasons to believe that most people interested in a game did NOT buy it? Okayyyyyyyy. Since the full retails games PS+ offers are all old, it's more likely than not that ppl already bought it. If not they can't be that interested in the game in the first place.

That's kind of a dumb argument. There are plenty of games I'm interested in that I haven't just gone out and bought. If that argument held any water then services like Gamefly wouldn't exist because everybody would just run out and buy every game that they're interested in. Services like Netflix wouldn't exist because everybody owns every older movie or TV show.
#52RyuuHou25Posted 1/29/2013 5:33:19 PM
agrissa posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
You have no logical reason to believe that most people interested in a game bought it, there's been tons of games I've been interested in that I passed over for many various reasons.

And you've got logical reasons to believe that most people interested in a game did NOT buy it? Okayyyyyyyy. Since the full retails games PS+ offers are all old, it's more likely than not that ppl already bought it. If not they can't be that interested in the game in the first place.

......and now you're inferring that if someone shows any interest in a game, they will buy it no matter what. To hell with finances, life changes, people dying, jobs lost, kids, vehicles, taxes, houses, budgets, food, accidents.

Gotta spend 700 dollars this month on all these games I'm interested in!!!

Yes, there's FAR more reason to believe someone will NOT buy it than to assume that everyone who is interested in it will. You're just really going full on with the trolling here, aren't you? It's pitiful.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#53lostkiwi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:34:04 PM
agrissa posted...
I honestly don't know why you guys are defending PS+ as if you have a personal stake in it. You like to spend money on it? Great! Move on with your lives. Don't bombard us with advertisements and annoy us like sales ppl.

Let me remind you that you're the one who first started trying to troll me.... 5th post from the top.
---
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#54RyuuHou25Posted 1/29/2013 5:35:10 PM
agrissa posted...
I honestly don't know why you guys are defending PS+ as if you have a personal stake in it. You like to spend money on it? Great! Move on with your lives. Don't bombard us with advertisements and annoy us like sales ppl.

I honestly don't know why you feel the need to ever speak!! You like to speak? Great!! Get the hell over what other people like and you don't and stop trying to force your negativity down everyone elses throats.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#55agrissaPosted 1/29/2013 5:36:39 PM
WantedOutlaw posted...
agrissa posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

That's kind of a dumb argument. There are plenty of games I'm interested in that I haven't just gone out and bought. If that argument held any water then services like Gamefly wouldn't exist because everybody would just run out and buy ever game that they're interested in. Services like Netflix wouldn't exist because everybody owns every older movie or TV show.

If one argument is dumb, then so is the other one. You can't have it both ways. Either way you're making an assumption about people's buying behaviors. It really differs from person to person.

The funny things is that, if you fall into the category that doesn't buy all the games you want, subscribing to PS+ is like the worst option for you. You can't even choose which games you get, and when you can get it. You'd have to wait for years, assuming that PS+ offers the specific games at all.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#56RyuuHou25Posted 1/29/2013 5:37:53 PM
agrissa posted...
WantedOutlaw posted...
agrissa posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

That's kind of a dumb argument. There are plenty of games I'm interested in that I haven't just gone out and bought. If that argument held any water then services like Gamefly wouldn't exist because everybody would just run out and buy ever game that they're interested in. Services like Netflix wouldn't exist because everybody owns every older movie or TV show.

If one argument is dumb, then so is the other one. You can't have it both ways. Either way you're making an assumption about people's buying behaviors. It really differs from person to person.

The funny things is that, if you fall into the category that doesn't buy all the games you want, subscribing to PS+ is like the worst option for you. You can't even choose which games you get, and when you can get it. You'd have to wait for years, assuming that PS+ offers the specific games at all.

agrissa just called his own argument dumb. I'm going to have to screenshot this.
---
#57killakPosted 1/29/2013 5:38:39 PM
Where are Agrissa's awesome debating skills?
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#58Raven-ZPosted 1/29/2013 5:39:02 PM
agrissa posted...

I honestly don't know why you are bashing PS+ as if it personally offends you. You don't want to spend money on it? Great! Move on with your life. Don't bombard us with negativity and annoy us like a troll.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#59agrissaPosted 1/29/2013 5:39:23 PM
lostkiwi posted...
agrissa posted...

Let me remind you that you're the one who first started trying to troll me.... 5th post from the top.

Expressing an honest opinion is trolling? I disagree.

RyuuHou25 posted...
I honestly don't know why you feel the need to ever speak!! You like to speak? Great!! Get the hell over what other people like and you don't and stop trying to force your negativity down everyone elses throats.

You need anger management classes.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#60agrissaPosted 1/29/2013 5:40:40 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
agrissa just called his own argument dumb. I'm going to have to screenshot this.

You can't read. I'm going to have to screenshot this.
---