This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After 8 months of PS+ games, here's 51 reasons why it's a great service

#61RyuuHou25Posted 1/29/2013 4:45:22 PM
agrissa posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
agrissa just called his own argument dumb. I'm going to have to screenshot this.

You can't read. I'm going to have to screenshot this.

I read just fine. I also love the irony of you pointing out someone else making an assumption about peoples buying habits when it's the same thing you were doing.

Then trying to say I need anger management classes when I just turned what you said around on you. *slow clap for you*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#62WantedOutlawPosted 1/29/2013 4:46:03 PM
agrissa posted...
WantedOutlaw posted...
agrissa posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
You have no logical reason to believe that most people interested in a game bought it, there's been tons of games I've been interested in that I passed over for many various reasons.

And you've got logical reasons to believe that most people interested in a game did NOT buy it? Okayyyyyyyy. Since the full retails games PS+ offers are all old, it's more likely than not that ppl already bought it. If not they can't be that interested in the game in the first place.

That's kind of a dumb argument. There are plenty of games I'm interested in that I haven't just gone out and bought. If that argument held any water then services like Gamefly wouldn't exist because everybody would just run out and buy ever game that they're interested in. Services like Netflix wouldn't exist because everybody owns every older movie or TV show.

If one argument is dumb, then so is the other one. You can't have it both ways. Either way you're making an assumption about people's buying behaviors. It really differs from person to person.

The funny things is that, if you fall into the category that doesn't buy all the games you want, subscribing to PS+ is like the worst option for you. You can't even choose which games you get, and when you can get it. You'd have to wait for years, assuming that PS+ offers the specific games at all.

LOL Are you f***ing kidding me? Yeah, rather than buying any games ever, or renting them through Gamefly or some other rental service, I hold out hope that PS+ will some day in the future add all of the games I'm interested in to their service. Uh huh.. that's why I don't buy movies either. I have Netflix so I just hold out hope that in five years they'll add the movie to their streaming service. I never use it to watch things I probably wouldn't have watched otherwise </sarcasm>

There are plenty of games I have some interest in playing that I'd never get around to even renting without PS+. PS+ fills the gaps. They've added plenty of games that I don't own that I haven't gotten around to renting. And when they add them, I don't have to be in a hurry to finish or play them right away like I would a standard rental service.

I mean, it's a subscription service. No s*** you don't own the stuff.
#63agrissaPosted 1/29/2013 4:51:24 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
I read just fine. I also love the irony of you pointing out someone else making an assumption about peoples buying habits when it's the same thing you were doing.

No you can't. I pointed out YOUR irony first to mock you. I never actually believed that ppl buy all the games they wanted. It's amazing that you actually didn't get that.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#64killakPosted 1/29/2013 4:54:03 PM
Bloody hell, Agrissa has gone full Greer.
---
You don't ever go full Greer
#65agrissaPosted 1/29/2013 4:54:27 PM
WantedOutlaw posted...
PS+ fills the gaps.

That's an expensive service just to possibly "fill the gaps". Hey, whatever floats your boat.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#66agrissaPosted 1/29/2013 4:55:14 PM
killak posted...
Bloody hell, Agrissa has gone full Greer.

The food message board is that way ------------------->
---
#67RyuuHou25Posted 1/29/2013 4:56:34 PM(edited)
agrissa posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

No you can't. I pointed out YOUR irony first to mock you. I never actually believed that ppl buy all the games they wanted. It's amazing that you actually didn't get that.

"And you've got logical reasons to believe that most people interested in a game did NOT buy it? Okayyyyyyyy."

Sure you didn't.....that's why you interjected on something I was saying to someone else to point out my so called irony, right?

And yes, I can read just fine.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#68agrissaPosted 1/29/2013 4:58:19 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
agrissa posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

"And you've got logical reasons to believe that most people interested in a game did NOT buy it? Okayyyyyyyy."

Sure you didn't.....that's why you interjected on something I was saying to someone else to point out my so called irony, right?

.........and you just proved that you can't read. It's called reading between the lines. Your English teacher is shaking his head.
---
#69RyuuHou25Posted 1/29/2013 5:01:19 PM
agrissa posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
agrissa posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

.........and you just proved that you can't read. It's called reading between the lines. Your English teacher is shaking his head.

And your mother is shaking her head at the amount of shame you've brought upon her with how you act on these boards.
---
#70WantedOutlawPosted 1/29/2013 5:05:01 PM
agrissa posted...
WantedOutlaw posted...
PS+ fills the gaps.

That's an expensive service just to possibly "fill the gaps". Hey, whatever floats your boat.

$50 a year is expensive for a service I actually use? LOL. That's like what.. a little over $4 a month? You should get a better job. I spend more way more than $50 a week on just gas for one of my cars.