This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space 3 ending leaked, EA screws another series again! *spoilers*

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 1/29/2013 4:35:18 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx4klz_major-spoilers-dead-space-3-ending-full_videogames#.UQhZUCeZnkA

Its that time of year again, another EA series royally screwed with the ending of the trilogy. Horrible
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2SigmaHacielPosted 1/29/2013 4:35:58 PM
The ending isn't what killed Dead Space 3.
#3Flare1721Posted 1/29/2013 4:37:28 PM
Oh look more whiners. Yay!
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#4RyuuHou25Posted 1/29/2013 4:44:05 PM(edited)
How is this a screw up exactly? It's an actual ENDING for once, no cliff hanger BS, no "Oh, he'll be back" and "the markers and what not are still going to wreck havoc"

It's DONE. I mean jesus, do you just whine for the sack of whining?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#5crazyman32Posted 1/29/2013 4:46:28 PM
Flare1721 posted...
Oh look more whiners. Yay!

What else is new for GameFaqs
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#6Dave4202Posted 1/29/2013 4:51:01 PM
I don't understand that logic, like

"oh I loved the series, the first 30-35 hours were great.... but that last 15 minutes sucked so that automatically means the entire trilogy sucked"

Can someone explain that logic to me? Never quite been able to wrap my head around that.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=KingGuy420&platform=ps3
#7riddlebox89Posted 1/29/2013 5:04:32 PM
Lol, you call THAT a bad ending? Man what a joke. And by joke I mean the people complaining about it, not the ending itself.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#8namethatno1usesPosted 1/29/2013 5:04:56 PM
@RyuuHou25
It does have a small cliffhanger. Did you watch the last 2-3 seconds?
---
Every time a masterpiece like Nier comes along, we get 100 boring shooters. Life's unfair. - simonstrane
#9dl61695Posted 1/29/2013 5:10:17 PM
Can't see the video since I'm in class but can someone explain what happens thank you :)
---
PSN: lara1327
Waiting for: MGR, Dead Space 3, Bioshock Infinite, Dragon Age 3
#10RyuuHou25Posted 1/29/2013 5:11:09 PM
namethatno1uses posted...
@RyuuHou25
It does have a small cliffhanger. Did you watch the last 2-3 seconds?

Yes, I did. That's an extremely small one that more signifys to me some form of DLC, much like what happened with Arkham City, or simply something he said just before he went kapoof.

I doubt any game ever that is part of a franchise will ever give a clear, concise ending that absolutely and completely resolves and shuts down any possibility of a continuation.

But, this one was pretty good IMO, and I'm actually more excited to play the game to find out just how in the hell this shuts the Markers down and what not. The very fact the markers are done for, to me, signifies the ending of the current story line at the very least.

Now if they don't explain again where in the hell those things came from, how they work, what their purpose was, all of that, then that in itself could be a sequel/prequel thing of course.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB