This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time demo out now

#21zooknutPosted 1/30/2013 6:54:16 PM
ima get sly 4 day one,,,, take that f^^^er
#22UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 6:54:50 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
Guys,ignore Sophistication ,if you notice he just keep on bashing the game in almost every Sly 4 thread,he basically just trolling and dont give a **** at what you guys say at all

You are just jealous of 350 pretend PS3 games.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#23SophisticationPosted 1/30/2013 6:54:59 PM
NightMareBunny posted...
FiendingHard posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
lifeline81 posted...
Not much hype for the game is not a good sign. They should had released it last year.

i think they had to polish a few more things which is why they delayed it and besides it's gonna be $39.99 instead of $59.99 to make up for it.

Its $40 because of that Crossplay nonsense. PS3 owners wouldn't pay $60 for a watered down Vita game and Vita owners... well those don't exist.

it's not a watered down vita game and neither was PS All Stars Battle Royale

and of course vita owners exist that's like saying people who've bought The Young Avengers comic book don't exist

Dude, I own a vita and you could hand Big Foot himself a picture of me playing it and even he'd question the authenticity of it. No one has a vita -- and not because they're some high end, sought after device no one can obtain... it's because nobody wants one.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#24SophisticationPosted 1/30/2013 6:56:59 PM
Universquall posted...
doraemonllh1989 posted...
Guys,ignore Sophistication ,if you notice he just keep on bashing the game in almost every Sly 4 thread,he basically just trolling and dont give a **** at what you guys say at all

You are just jealous of 350 pretend PS3 games.

How many times have I proven I own every game I say I do? how many games do I need to sync, at will, to prove that point to you all? It's crazy funny you all think I can magically pull games out of thin air just to sync upon your request... If I didn't have these games, how can I sync them so easily?

I'm willing to do it again, too -- Give me a few games right here and now... I'll go sync 'em up for ya.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#25NightMareBunnyPosted 1/30/2013 7:09:06 PM
Sophistication posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
FiendingHard posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
lifeline81 posted...
Not much hype for the game is not a good sign. They should had released it last year.

i think they had to polish a few more things which is why they delayed it and besides it's gonna be $39.99 instead of $59.99 to make up for it.

Its $40 because of that Crossplay nonsense. PS3 owners wouldn't pay $60 for a watered down Vita game and Vita owners... well those don't exist.

it's not a watered down vita game and neither was PS All Stars Battle Royale

and of course vita owners exist that's like saying people who've bought The Young Avengers comic book don't exist

Dude, I own a vita and you could hand Big Foot himself a picture of me playing it and even he'd question the authenticity of it. No one has a vita -- and not because they're some high end, sought after device no one can obtain... it's because nobody wants one.

i have more games on vita than i do 3DS
---
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829
#26UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 7:10:31 PM
Sophistication posted...
How many times have I proven I own every game I say I do? how many games do I need to sync, at will, to prove that point to you all? It's crazy funny you all think I can magically pull games out of thin air just to sync upon your request... If I didn't have these games, how can I sync them so easily?

I'm willing to do it again, too -- Give me a few games right here and now... I'll go sync 'em up for ya.

Nope. Because it's not possible for someone that hates nearly everything to still go out and buy that many PS3 games.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#27SophisticationPosted 1/30/2013 7:12:52 PM
Universquall posted...
Sophistication posted...

Nope. Because it's not possible for someone that hates nearly everything to still go out and buy that many PS3 games.

Give me the word and I'm down to sync anything I got... 350+ games at that...
---
#28UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 7:27:23 PM
Sophistication posted...

How many of those 350+ games do you hate?
---
#29SophisticationPosted 1/30/2013 7:32:59 PM
Universquall posted...
Sophistication posted...

How many of those 350+ games do you hate?

A great many... Believe me...
---