This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possibly the worst PSN update ever has just released here in America...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Possibly the worst PSN update ever has just released here in America...
3 years ago#1
And I was there in the days all we got was Blast Factor and Grip Shift... WOW! Never have I seen an effort on a company's part to help people save money by releasing shoddy content... I've also come to realize PS+ is a crutch for the following week's update -- We get a demo and the next week everyone who doesn't have PS+ gets the same demo, only PS+ members don't get anything else. It's absolutely broken, all of it.

I've heard rumors that next months PS+ is going to have body count as a free PS+ game -- If this is the case, I'm out. I won't renew. I'm sick of gettin' the Sony butt burn.
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
3 years ago#2
This weeks update isn't bad... Vice City, Bayonetta, Hitman HD Trilogy.... If that's your definition of a bad update I don't even want to know what your definition of a good one is.
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=KingGuy420&platform=ps3
3 years ago#3
Dave4202 posted...
This weeks update isn't bad... Vice City, Bayonetta, Hitman HD Trilogy.... If that's your definition of a bad update I don't even want to know what your definition of a good one is.

star boys just looking for attention again
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
3 years ago#4
Dave4202 posted...

None of that stuff is worth a damn... old rectum stuff.
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
3 years ago#5
I'll be the final judge my gf has been watching supernatural so I haven't got to check out the store yet.
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
3 years ago#6
Can anyone else imagine the violin playing in the background while reading the OP? Personal expectations ftw, eh?
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
3 years ago#7
thisranks posted...
Can anyone else imagine the violin playing in the background while reading the OP? Personal expectations ftw, eh?

More like trying to hard to be a troll.

This kid does this with every update the store has, they could do an absolutely fantastic update with nothing but great games and he'd still piss and moan about it.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
3 years ago#8
thisranks posted...

nah, violinists don't play under bridges.
The fiction will see the real.
3 years ago#9
thisranks posted...

I imagine dubstep.

Meaningless noise rambling on and on and on.
3 years ago#10
It's strange for you to dislike nearly everything.
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Possibly the worst PSN update ever has just released here in America...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived