This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possibly the worst PSN update ever has just released here in America...

#1SophisticationPosted 1/29/2013 4:27:40 PM(edited)
And I was there in the days all we got was Blast Factor and Grip Shift... WOW! Never have I seen an effort on a company's part to help people save money by releasing shoddy content... I've also come to realize PS+ is a crutch for the following week's update -- We get a demo and the next week everyone who doesn't have PS+ gets the same demo, only PS+ members don't get anything else. It's absolutely broken, all of it.

I've heard rumors that next months PS+ is going to have body count as a free PS+ game -- If this is the case, I'm out. I won't renew. I'm sick of gettin' the Sony butt burn.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2Dave4202Posted 1/29/2013 4:26:42 PM
This weeks update isn't bad... Vice City, Bayonetta, Hitman HD Trilogy.... If that's your definition of a bad update I don't even want to know what your definition of a good one is.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=KingGuy420&platform=ps3
#3RyuuHou25Posted 1/29/2013 4:27:51 PM
Dave4202 posted...
This weeks update isn't bad... Vice City, Bayonetta, Hitman HD Trilogy.... If that's your definition of a bad update I don't even want to know what your definition of a good one is.

star boys just looking for attention again
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:28:27 PM
Dave4202 posted...

None of that stuff is worth a damn... old rectum stuff.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#5Ghetto_ninjaPosted 1/29/2013 4:34:14 PM
I'll be the final judge my gf has been watching supernatural so I haven't got to check out the store yet.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
#6thisranksPosted 1/29/2013 4:37:04 PM
Can anyone else imagine the violin playing in the background while reading the OP? Personal expectations ftw, eh?
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#7riddlebox89Posted 1/29/2013 4:40:29 PM
thisranks posted...
Can anyone else imagine the violin playing in the background while reading the OP? Personal expectations ftw, eh?

More like trying to hard to be a troll.

This kid does this with every update the store has, they could do an absolutely fantastic update with nothing but great games and he'd still piss and moan about it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#8Space_MonkyPosted 1/29/2013 4:41:37 PM
thisranks posted...

nah, violinists don't play under bridges.
---
The fiction will see the real.
#9SigmaHacielPosted 1/29/2013 4:42:17 PM
thisranks posted...

I imagine dubstep.

Meaningless noise rambling on and on and on.
#10UniversquallPosted 1/29/2013 4:45:31 PM
It's strange for you to dislike nearly everything.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)