This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last of Us Post Pandemic edition ($160) available at gamestop.com!

#1Mez Static MerizerPosted 1/29/2013 5:35:32 PM(edited)
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/the-last-of-us-post-pandemic-edition/107705

It's sold out in store, but still available for pre-order online! Pre-order right (and as much as you want!) before they sell out tomorrow!

Got myself 15 copies pre-ordered online (can only preorder up to a max of a 3 per transaction, so I had to do 5 separate transactions), and 2 preordered in store.

EDIT: They don't charge until they ship them out in May, so if it doesn't look like these won't go up in value, you can cancel before then!

This collector's edition looks to be one of those that you can flip for profit, like Ni no Kuni. Already made $1000 in profit, reselling 4 copies of the Wizard's Edition of Ni no Kuni.
#2ExpelDiasFlacPosted 1/29/2013 5:57:45 PM
Nice! Yeah I am so glad I bought 5 Ni no Kuni Wizard's Editions! They are already worth 400$+ on ebay. Going to wait a few more months a sell them to rake in the cash ;)
#3Sonic_The_HPosted 1/29/2013 6:03:10 PM
Instead of being complete chodes and incredibly American, how about you stop thinking about profit and let other people get the chance to preorder and only pay 160 instead of like $400 plus?

You type of people are everything that is wrong with this world.
---
"Are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over -
an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist." - Tobias
#4Wozman23Posted 1/29/2013 6:05:36 PM
You two are the reason Collectors Editions and the pre-order process are flawed.

There are better ways to make money than buying videogames.
---
Recently Played: Snapshot, Borderland 2, Sound Shapes, DmC, The Cave
Anticipating: Sly, Dead Space, GoW Ascension, Guacamelee, Puppeteer
#5ExpelDiasFlacPosted 1/29/2013 6:06:32 PM
Sonic_The_H posted...
Instead of being complete chodes and incredibly American, how about you stop thinking about profit and let other people get the chance to preorder and only pay 160 instead of like $400 plus?

You type of people are everything that is wrong with this world.

Hey, it's not my fault if the world is ruled by money. If an opportunity to fill in my wallet arises, I'll take it without hesitation.
#6AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/29/2013 6:07:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Wozman23Posted 1/29/2013 6:09:56 PM
I'll give you 10 grand to die in that fire that AceAndJunpei recommended.
---
Recently Played: Snapshot, Borderland 2, Sound Shapes, DmC, The Cave
Anticipating: Sly, Dead Space, GoW Ascension, Guacamelee, Puppeteer
#8keybladeXIIIPosted 1/29/2013 6:10:35 PM
I keep everything in my collector's editions. People seem to forget why they're called collector's editions. They're not called" collect and sell for a higher price a few years later" editions.

And I love how some of the people who sell these collector's editions are the ones who say buying used games are bad for the industry.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
#9the_great_tidusPosted 1/29/2013 6:10:47 PM
It wont be as in demand or rare as Ni No Kuni wizards edition but i could see it selling for double retail. Easy money so why not I guess.
---
Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition master race ^_^
Sony Wins Again
#10UniversquallPosted 1/29/2013 6:11:31 PM
I wish that was coming out here. Stuck with the Ellen Page edition.

It's nice of you to take 15 copies of something so you can overcharge people that couldn't get a copy just because of people like you.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)