This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chrono Cross

#1DarkShadowRagePosted 1/29/2013 7:40:19 PM
Who's played it? I am currently, man it's been a long time.
---
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkShadowRage2
#2legionofpancakePosted 1/29/2013 7:41:09 PM
Haven't played it in years... Still has the greatest intro video of any game of all time.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#3UniversquallPosted 1/29/2013 7:41:48 PM
I'm not allowed. Because SaGa Frontier 2 is a better game that is more marketable.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#4nekrothingPosted 1/29/2013 7:42:15 PM
Chrono Cross sucks, it doesn't even come close to the greatness that was Chono Trigger.
#5UniversquallPosted 1/29/2013 7:42:35 PM
legionofpancake posted...
Haven't played it in years... Still has the greatest intro video of any game of all time.

Not possible
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#6FungumPosted 1/29/2013 7:43:05 PM
No, because I won't play faux sequel to the greatest RPG ever that only aims to tarnish the reputation of said greatest RPG ever.
#7legionofpancakePosted 1/29/2013 7:43:50 PM
Universquall posted...

Not possible

Oh is it, my good man?
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#8UniversquallPosted 1/29/2013 7:44:11 PM
I'm guessing Chrono Cross isn't on a Nintendo or Microsoft platform.
---
#9Crimson SkysPosted 1/29/2013 7:44:15 PM
I haven't played it in a long time and I've forgotten almost everything about it, which can't be a good thing.

Chrono Trigger on the other hand....
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#10UniversquallPosted 1/29/2013 7:45:16 PM
Universquall posted...

Not possible

Oh is it, my good man?

Opinions are fine. But that title was already decided. Onimusha 3.
---