This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best ending

#51xio323Posted 1/30/2013 9:00:06 PM
for me:
Crisis core had me shedding tears of manliness.
Persona 3 is up on the same line as crisis core as well. as soon as those credits started rolling and the music started playing, i've never felt more satisfied after completing a game
#52CatalystGuitar18Posted 1/31/2013 3:21:11 AM
Seifer_us posted...
Nobody's gonna' chime in with me on Vagrant Story, huh? Philistines.

Game was a bamf, but I'm not big on cliffhangers that are never resolved. :(

MAKE A SEQUEL SQUARE!!!
---
Come check out my music at www.last.fm/music/tyler+hellner
PSN ID: Senor_Rub_a_Dub
#53JuanZoloPosted 1/31/2013 3:43:34 AM
ab2c4 posted...
God of War 3. I was in complete awe during the entire ending.

Me to.
The Walking Dead made me cry like a small child though. So I gotta give it to that.
Never thought a game would make me cry.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#54TheyCallMeMrLeePosted 1/31/2013 11:59:56 AM
ninjakraken posted...
TheyCallMeMrLee posted...
Honorable mention does have to go to Uncharted 2 as mentioned earlier but my most recent memorable one was the new Prince of Persia. I just loved the 180 that it pulled after going through the whole game.
---

Thank you, I was starting to believe that nobody else liked the Prince of Persia ending, I thought it was great. Regarding the ending, many have argued that the whole game was pointless as you basically undo everything that you worked hard for, I say that's exactly the point! The Prince thought it better to keep Elika alive than to lock away Ahriman. Such a beautiful ending unfortunately spoiled by crappy epilogue DLC.

I can't really say I have a best ending, but for me my favourite endings are ones that make me feel something, or ones that stick in my mind for a long time, such as:

Silent Hill 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Nier

and some games with epic finishing game sequences, such as Braid, Limbo and Tokyo Jungle.

I didn't get it either...every time I saw a complaint I felt like screaming "That's exactly what you're supposed to be feeling!!"

And this one doesn't seem to be mentioned here but I'd throw in the first Assassin's Creed (before the franchise started going too far out story-wise). Laid a great foundation for the universe they were building but they couldn't stop while they were ahead.
---
The right man, in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world.
#55JJroootPosted 1/31/2013 12:44:22 PM
MGS3 hands down

The Boss....finding out she was actually doing it all for her country.... man tears were shed
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614