This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space 3 LOOKS firgen nuts !

#1codebreak1337Posted 1/29/2013 8:42:11 PM
wow the demo was so awesome,

- Rare weapons
- Weapon schematics AND blueprints !
- customize your weapons
- awesome graphics
- sick gameplay and battles
- WOW i was impressed i dont belive i didnt play one and two.
---
Codebreak1337 on gamefaqs.com for video guides
Check video section !
#2shawnmckPosted 1/29/2013 8:48:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3killakPosted 1/29/2013 9:04:16 PM
That demo was magical, with loud surround sound. I keep saying it, but it was truly incredible.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#4crazyman32Posted 1/29/2013 9:43:45 PM
shawnmck posted...
You obviously didn't get the memo that the crazed anti-Dead Space zealots have been passing around...so I will just inform you....

Dead Space sucks, and is getting more like Call of Duty....and EA sucks, because they are doing micro transactions (that you don't have to buy)...plus, the series isn't scary and never was......and lastly, if you do like it then you you are some kind of idiot...blah, blah, blah.

Now go spread the word on how horrible it is.

You are NOT allowed to have an opinion of the game that is different.

Seriously though...I loved the demo too.
Can't wait for the game.
Day-1 purchase.

I can't wait either and just ignore those users obsessed with trashing people who like the game.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#5Flare1721Posted 1/29/2013 9:48:23 PM
shawnmck posted...
You obviously didn't get the memo that the crazed anti-Dead Space zealots have been passing around...so I will just inform you....

Dead Space sucks, and is getting more like Call of Duty....and EA sucks, because they are doing micro transactions (that you don't have to buy)...plus, the series isn't scary and never was......and lastly, if you do like it then you you are some kind of idiot...blah, blah, blah.

Now go spread the word on how horrible it is.

You are NOT allowed to have an opinion of the game that is different.

Seriously though...I loved the demo too.
Can't wait for the game.
Day-1 purchase.

Did you even play the demo!?!?!? Just kidding I read your entire post! Lolz cant wait 6 days!!!!
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#6FiendingHardPosted 1/29/2013 9:52:05 PM
I enjoyed the demo for the most part too except for the human enemies (I don't give a **** about the unitologists, it just broke up the pace of the game too much). I liked Dead Space 1 more than 2 but I'm passing up on 3 for now due to EA's horrible PR with it so far. I don't care about the microtransactions since the items can be unlocked in game.

No doubt its gonna be a good game since the demo was enjoyable though. Dead Space 1 may not have been scary but only an idiot would deny that it wasn't tense, atmospheric, and one of the most memorable experiences this gen.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#7bigdeezPosted 1/29/2013 9:55:12 PM
First DmC now Dead Space 3 god forbid dev's add new features to a ****ing sequel. Every sequel should be like Call of Duty the same game every year, no new features. And the micro-transactions, that's kind of a cool idea. What $1 for some parts to create a gun.
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
#8zemzeroPosted 1/30/2013 12:13:21 AM
bigdeez posted...
And the micro-transactions, that's kind of a cool idea. What $1 for some parts to create a gun.

And its not even new to the franchise. The first one had extra armor and new guns you could buy, some were even better than any gun you could find in the game. The second game had some kind of cheats you can buy. They just never called them micro-transactions before, even though thats what they were.

This isn't new people.
#9jrr18Posted 1/30/2013 12:18:41 AM
zemzero posted...
bigdeez posted...
And the micro-transactions, that's kind of a cool idea. What $1 for some parts to create a gun.

And its not even new to the franchise. The first one had extra armor and new guns you could buy, some were even better than any gun you could find in the game. The second game had some kind of cheats you can buy. They just never called them micro-transactions before, even though thats what they were.

This isn't new people.

But then all they can whine about is the fact there's a cover system and it's not in space.
---
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#10AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/30/2013 12:19:53 AM
I respect your opinion but as an old fan of the series, I don't like the new direction this series is heading in, I'm sure a lot of old fans disagree with me as well as "new fans" but to be honest, I just didn't enjoy the demo.