This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space 3 LOOKS firgen nuts !

#21awesomephatmanPosted 1/31/2013 12:51:42 PM
Play the first two. Some of the best fun I've had this gen was with those two games.

I got my Dev Team Edition in for Dead Space 3 today. I am hyped beyond belief for Dead Space 3. I think I'm going to burst in anticipation.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
If I could become the servant of all - no lower place to fall.
#22steker16Posted 1/31/2013 12:52:26 PM
Wow, someone was actually offended by my post....butt-hurt much ?
I must have hit a nerve with someone who thinks the game is horrible, and wants the game to bomb.

I can't even believe it was modded, as I don't see what is so offensive ?
I was being SARCASTIC....go look it up.
And zealot is a perfectly true term...it means...."One who is zealous, especially excessively so. b. A fanatically committed person."
It is a perfect description of the people who want the game to fail & bomb.

So, I can say "troll" all day long, but "zealot" is somehow mod worthy.
Nor did I even direct it at anyone specific.
Gotta love the gamefaqs moderators.

But whatever....
Thankfully, some members here quoted it, so it's still viewable.
So it is still up, and I didn't lose any points over it (not that it matters anyway).

Just a few more days now, and I'll be playing Dead Space 3...
YAY !

i see you've finally seen the light, gfaqs mods are complete trash, they ignore actual trolls and mod posts for dumb reason that should be allowed to stay.
---
nomnomnom
#23awesomephatmanPosted 1/31/2013 12:53:23 PM
hockeybub89 posted...
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
I respect your opinion but as an old fan of the series, I don't like the new direction this series is heading in, I'm sure a lot of old fans disagree with me as well as "new fans" but to be honest, I just didn't enjoy the demo.

The only way as a rational Dead Space fan that you can dislike the game is if the most important thing to you is atmosphere. Everything else in DS3 ia straight up normal Dead Space.

Even the atmosphere is similar. Sure, there are some outdoor environments. But the whole game will not take place outdoors. There are still space environments, like a space flotilla. There are still grimy, indoor spaces, even on the snow planet Tau Volantis. And, there will be times when the game takes place at night outdoors.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
If I could become the servant of all - no lower place to fall.