This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed sale

#11king_maddenPosted 1/30/2013 4:40:19 PM
most_games_r_ok posted...
^^Ignore that post and get 2 and Brotherhood.
Revelations was a waste of time and felt very stale.

it probably felt stale because you played all of them, just play brotherhood and revelations, then you'll be fine.

As for the overall story, I didnt care for it at all. I dont know about online play because I didnt play it online.
#12don_juan_darkoPosted 1/30/2013 4:43:14 PM
Correct my if I'm wrong, but aren't Brotherhood and Revelations direct sequals to part 2?

I would say get part 2 for sure, leave it at that until you finish it.
#13don_juan_darkoPosted 1/30/2013 4:50:31 PM(edited)
By the way, you can buy the Trilogy (AC II, Brotherhood, Revelations) for $39 on disc, that might be a better deal.

It also includes AC II dlc.
#14Kollin6618Posted 1/30/2013 7:23:12 PM
The series is pretty awesome. I stuck to the main story and skipped the extras but its quite fun. AC1 starts out good but its way too repetitive. The rest are really good.
---
PSN: Kollin6618
#15most_games_r_okPosted 1/31/2013 12:23:22 PM
it probably felt stale because you played all of them, just play brotherhood and revelations

Precisely. If tc wants a good experience, there isn't one better than AC2/ACB for the series tbh. ACR could have done better in some areas, but frankly it isn't better than ACB.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Micer101.png
#16NovaKaneXPosted 1/31/2013 12:24:48 PM
Ass Creed, WE OFF DAT!
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!
#17theatrical_catPosted 1/31/2013 12:28:30 PM
don_juan_darko posted...
By the way, you can buy the Trilogy (AC II, Brotherhood, Revelations) for $39 on disc, that might be a better deal.

I wouldn't; I got the Ezio trilogy disc and it was buggy as hell. More than usual for these games, even.

If you really want, go for 2; it's easily better than Brotherhood or Revelations. (Brotherhood just plain sucks to me and Revelations tried to do too much and ended up dong all of it average or below average.) I've played every console AC game, and so far 2 has the best story and, I feel, gameplay.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#18FaustXII(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:30:18 PM
theatrical_cat posted...
don_juan_darko posted...

I wouldn't; I got the Ezio trilogy disc and it was buggy as hell. More than usual for these games, even.

If you really want, go for 2; it's easily better than Brotherhood or Revelations. (Brotherhood just plain sucks to me and Revelations tried to do too much and ended up dong all of it average or below average.) I've played every console AC game, and so far 2 has the best story and, I feel, gameplay.

Also I read you have to install the game anyway and STILL have to use the disc. And no DLC for 2 titles.. Thanks everyone, I think I'm gonna skip Revelations and get the other two, it's the most expensive after all.