This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What happen to GTTV

#1MikeugamePosted 1/30/2013 1:53:06 AM
Last time I seen it they were doing the VGA, haven't seen it on it regular airing time, did it change days, was it cancelled or what.
---
I'm just saying
#2Power TurtlePosted 1/30/2013 2:21:40 AM
there was a new one a few weeks ago.. i think. it may not have been new but it was new to me. Had Hey Ash doing a dr who related vid, and showing a few of the most anticipated games of 2013.. thats all i can remember of it. i havent even thought about it not airing the past few weeks (unless it is just reruns and my dvr isnt picking them up?)

i just checked spikes tv scheduale and all i could find was one new episode schedualed for Feb 22. so...... i dont know whats going on lol.
#3Mikeugame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:29:21 AM
Power Turtle posted...
there was a new one a few weeks ago.. i think. it may not have been new but it was new to me. Had Hey Ash doing a dr who related vid, and showing a few of the most anticipated games of 2013.. thats all i can remember of it. i havent even thought about it not airing the past few weeks (unless it is just reruns and my dvr isnt picking them up?)

i just checked spikes tv scheduale and all i could find was one new episode schedualed for Feb 22. so...... i dont know whats going on lol.

wow they need to step it up.
---
I'm just saying