This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What happen to GTTV

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What happen to GTTV
2 years ago#1
Last time I seen it they were doing the VGA, haven't seen it on it regular airing time, did it change days, was it cancelled or what.
---
I'm just saying
2 years ago#2
there was a new one a few weeks ago.. i think. it may not have been new but it was new to me. Had Hey Ash doing a dr who related vid, and showing a few of the most anticipated games of 2013.. thats all i can remember of it. i havent even thought about it not airing the past few weeks (unless it is just reruns and my dvr isnt picking them up?)

i just checked spikes tv scheduale and all i could find was one new episode schedualed for Feb 22. so...... i dont know whats going on lol.
2 years ago#3
Power Turtle posted...
there was a new one a few weeks ago.. i think. it may not have been new but it was new to me. Had Hey Ash doing a dr who related vid, and showing a few of the most anticipated games of 2013.. thats all i can remember of it. i havent even thought about it not airing the past few weeks (unless it is just reruns and my dvr isnt picking them up?)

i just checked spikes tv scheduale and all i could find was one new episode schedualed for Feb 22. so...... i dont know whats going on lol.

wow they need to step it up.
---
I'm just saying
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What happen to GTTV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived