This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fans of Virtual on or Virtual Striker?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Fans of Virtual on or Virtual Striker?

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
3 years ago#1
They`re coming to the JPN PSN on Feb 13th and should make their way to the US/EU PSN`s around the same time! Also seem to be around the same price (separately) as Sonic the Fighter/Virtual Fighter 2 etc.
1 player offline for VO and 2 players online, 1-2 players for VS offline and 2 players online.

Edit: Sorry my phone autocorrected the Virtuas to Virtuals ._.
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, New game coming soon (WiiU) MH3GHD.

User Info: Gingarito

Gingarito
3 years ago#2
Evil_Gogeta posted...
They`re coming to the JPN PSN on Feb 13th and should make their way to the US/EU PSN`s around the same time! Also seem to be around the same price (separately) as Sonic the Fighter/Virtual Fighter 2 etc.
1 player offline for VO and 2 players online, 1-2 players for VS offline and 2 players online.

Edit: Sorry my phone autocorrected the Virtuas to Virtuals ._.

I used to love this game was so happy when it came out on the dreamcast. I dont know how well it would have held up though as i remember it being very unrealistic.
MUFC We are English football. Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City

User Info: flintz

flintz
3 years ago#3
used to be able to finish the original game on arcade with a single playthru everytime using temjin, but thats pretty much all i did with the game lol
"Hans! Look alive! Take the helm! We'll show that fishbowl thing how real men of the sea retreat!" -Captain of the Thames, Xenogears

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
3 years ago#4
Well now you guys both can again lol =D!
I can see them being games that you will do your best to get your nostalgia on, but then you kinda just look at it like "......wait...what?".
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, New game coming soon (WiiU) MH3GHD.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Fans of Virtual on or Virtual Striker?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived