This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fans of Virtual on or Virtual Striker?

#1Evil_GogetaPosted 1/30/2013 5:06:54 AM(edited)
They`re coming to the JPN PSN on Feb 13th and should make their way to the US/EU PSN`s around the same time! Also seem to be around the same price (separately) as Sonic the Fighter/Virtual Fighter 2 etc.
1 player offline for VO and 2 players online, 1-2 players for VS offline and 2 players online.

Edit: Sorry my phone autocorrected the Virtuas to Virtuals ._.
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, New game coming soon (WiiU) MH3GHD.
#2GingaritoPosted 1/30/2013 5:08:02 AM
Evil_Gogeta posted...
They`re coming to the JPN PSN on Feb 13th and should make their way to the US/EU PSN`s around the same time! Also seem to be around the same price (separately) as Sonic the Fighter/Virtual Fighter 2 etc.
1 player offline for VO and 2 players online, 1-2 players for VS offline and 2 players online.

Edit: Sorry my phone autocorrected the Virtuas to Virtuals ._.

I used to love this game was so happy when it came out on the dreamcast. I dont know how well it would have held up though as i remember it being very unrealistic.
---
MUFC We are English football. Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City
#3flintzPosted 1/30/2013 5:09:27 AM
used to be able to finish the original game on arcade with a single playthru everytime using temjin, but thats pretty much all i did with the game lol
---
"Hans! Look alive! Take the helm! We'll show that fishbowl thing how real men of the sea retreat!" -Captain of the Thames, Xenogears
#4Evil_Gogeta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:11:27 AM
Well now you guys both can again lol =D!
I can see them being games that you will do your best to get your nostalgia on, but then you kinda just look at it like "......wait...what?".
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, New game coming soon (WiiU) MH3GHD.