This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only reason SFIV worked out with Capcom is coz they had the original creators

#11yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:05:42 PM
RE2 was my first RE game when I was 8 back on the N64. CoD 2 was my first CoD game when I was 15, so yeah I guess I grew up with both then huh?

hahahaha no

Well since you hate it they apparently didn't get it right, genius.

Then explain its success genius

SF4 may be successful but the game was a step backwards in the series, in both gameplay and design. They should've tweaked the formula they used in 3rd Strike a bit and ran with that but they decided to make everyone look like 'roid monkeys and made the basis of the entire gameplay a down+back turtle race.

I don't disagree at all, but from the fan reaction they accepted SF4, of coruse by the time UMvC3 came out, fans faith in Capcom started to drop fast, everytime they say the game sold well, they fallow up the sales umbers by a decrease in their company sales......which means their losing more than wining
---
PSN:yahyano1
#12SS_MetalSonicPosted 1/31/2013 11:10:12 AM
yahya_no_1 posted...
RE2 was my first RE game when I was 8 back on the N64. CoD 2 was my first CoD game when I was 15, so yeah I guess I grew up with both then huh?

hahahaha no

hahahaha no what?
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
#13yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:26:41 PM
hahahaha no what?

NO you COD must mistake the 2 in there for 4, because a true Re fan is the guy who played most of the RE games and not only 2, 3 and 4, that includes the good and bad
---
PSN:yahyano1
#14SigmaZeroXPosted 1/31/2013 8:39:50 PM
I think that SFIV worked out real well because it is just very similar to the Street Fighter II gameplay, but only with 3D graphics and online play.
---
MegaMan X Command Mission: My video of destroying Ninetails with No Hypers, No Substitutions, and No Deaths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hawu7f2XUzA