This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Get Ready!!!! Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - detailes and link inside

#1bigdeezPosted 1/30/2013 11:53:45 AM
Here are just a few details on the Director's Cut on PS3

Improved Visuals
Customizable controls
Better handling of characters and vehicles
exclusive new features (yet to be revealed)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/30/deadly-premonition-brings-the-weird-to-playstation-3
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
#2godslayer61Posted 1/30/2013 12:23:29 PM
bigdeez posted...
Here are just a few details on the Director's Cut on PS3

Improved Visuals
Customizable controls
Better handling of characters and vehicles
exclusive new features (yet to be revealed)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/30/deadly-premonition-brings-the-weird-to-playstation-3

right on ,the best story in a game ever i cant wait
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#3Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/30/2013 12:32:02 PM
Can't wait.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#4GoodOlWanduPosted 1/30/2013 12:34:31 PM
I heard this was a good game. I never played it before and i liked Heavy Rain. Im interested in this.
---
PSN: Wandu
XBL: TALTON 187
#5zerooo0Posted 1/30/2013 12:37:50 PM
Terrible textures.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#6CassyChanPosted 1/30/2013 12:49:17 PM
2010's low-budget, bargain-priced, beyond-bizarre Deadly Premonition is finally heading to the PlayStation 3 in Director's Cut form. For PS3 owners unfamiliar with the cult hit, here's the Cliff's Notes recap: The one-time 360 exclusive is an open-world murder mystery/ survival horror hybrid set in a Twin Peaks-like town; an eccentric FBI suit chats-up quirky townsfolk, gathers clues, combats shadowy ghouls, and argues the merits of DVD movie extras with an imaginary friend named Zach.

Say wha'? Pretty sure I played this on PS3 a couple of years ago and got all the PS trophies for it using my PS3 and playing with a PS3 pad.

One of the most enjoyable and memorable games this gen anyway, IGN's 2/10 review was awful, it's like they don't even want to be entertained by games.
---
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni
Games I play: http://psnprofiles.com/cassychan
#7Devilman_AmonPosted 1/30/2013 12:51:59 PM
Well thats just it: IGN likes to pretend games only come out in America
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#8bigdeez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:01:16 PM
IGN reviewed the game and gave it a 2/10 for all the wrong reasons. The game was not made to be a graphical powerhouse (obviously) The story, characters, atmosphere, interactions, dialogue, and music are just brilliant. Graphics and gameplay can are just fine in this game.
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
#9VorzalPosted 1/30/2013 1:21:20 PM
That was a nice review! I've never played this but I'm a huge twin Peaks fan, so I feel I know what's in store. Pre-ordered on Amazon.
---
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."
#10nouseravailablePosted 1/30/2013 1:48:50 PM
bigdeez posted...
IGN reviewed the game and gave it a 2/10 for all the wrong reasons. The game was not made to be a graphical powerhouse (obviously).

I guess, those "improved" visuals already look pretty weak. Still, it looks like the kind of thing that i will like and that song is awesome, ill probably get that day 1.
---
NP: R&C A Crack in Time and Tales of Symphonia.