This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Score another one for Sony

#1jon davisPosted 1/30/2013 11:31:00 AM
MG Rising demo and Dead Space 3 demo

To MS "lolzors these are Gold exclusives you slags!"

To Sony "hey have these demos, free to all users"
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#2FiendingHardPosted 1/30/2013 11:33:39 AM
Here we see a fanboy in its natural habitat: not a care in the world and as obnoxious as they come. He will continue to taunt others and the chances of mating are very low. Eventually the other members of its race stop paying it any attention and move onto other, more important matters.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#3ShineboxerPosted 1/30/2013 11:38:25 AM
lol demos are free on XBL, fail topic.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#4kloud 11Posted 1/30/2013 11:40:35 AM
FiendingHard posted...
Here we see a fanboy in its natural habitat: not a care in the world and as obnoxious as they come. He will continue to taunt others and the chances of mating are very low. Eventually the other members of its race stop paying it any attention and move onto other, more important matters.

Funny, but TC has a point. Live is a absolute shame and should be criticized at every opportunity until MS changes it.
#5Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/30/2013 11:43:25 AM
I'd take XBL over PSN any day of the week. XBL just runs so much smoother. If it weren't for the PS3 getting better exclusives I would have traded my PS3 for a 360 long ago.
#6jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:44:36 AM
Shineboxer posted...

Nope demos are Gold exclusive for one week.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#7jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:45:01 AM
FiendingHard posted...

What a sad little boy you are.
---
#8ShineboxerPosted 1/30/2013 11:46:45 AM
Shineboxer posted...

Nope demos are Gold exclusive for one week.

Grasping for straws?, I'm done.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#9kloud 11Posted 1/30/2013 11:47:22 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I'd take XBL over PSN any day of the week. XBL just runs so much smoother. If it weren't for the PS3 getting better exclusives I would have traded my PS3 for a 360 long ago.

So you prefer paying for features that have always been free in the past?
#10Newbie00Posted 1/30/2013 11:47:38 AM
jon davis posted...
FiendingHard posted...

What a sad little boy you are.

Dude, he got you. Lol.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force