This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Score another one for Sony

#71OEIO999Posted 1/30/2013 3:02:41 PM
Nice, only wish they would start handing out Demo's for GTAV
#72riddlebox89Posted 1/30/2013 3:08:00 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Except for all the hacking, downtime, slow speeds, disconnects and horrible updating. You keep lying to yourself kiddo. If you had both you would know better but i just pity you. Id be jealous too if i only had psn.

PSN was hacked once.

Boohoo you couldn't play online for one day.

Slow speeds? Get better internet.

Disconnects? Get a new router.

Horrible updating? Do you mean the PSN store updating on Tuesdays or just the standard firmware updates? Because they handle those the same way they do on Xbox Live, turn console on, you're prompted for it when you try to go online, you download it, it downloads then it instals.

By the way, I do have both, the dashboard doesn't run any better/smoother/faster than the PS3's XMB, nor does the Marketplace run any better/smoother/faster than the PSN store, they're both the same service, the only differences are, one is free, the other isn't, one is cluttered with ads so far up the ass you'd think they're feeding the thing newspapers and the other isn't.

Now if you're such an Xbox fanboy, go to the 360 boards and preach your garbage there.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#73Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/30/2013 3:09:02 PM
riddlebox89 posted...

PSN was hacked once.

lol..one day?
---
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#74SomnusNemorisPosted 1/30/2013 3:10:29 PM
Kreassurance2000 is forgetting how many times the 360 was hacked. That and it was cracked and pirated LONG before they finally broke the PS3.
#75Stanger5150Posted 1/30/2013 3:17:09 PM
I would have hated being your friend in the early 90s. I bet your were annoying as f*** during the Nintendo vs. Sega "console war."

You're 29 and acting like you're 12. Stop it.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#76riddlebox89Posted 1/30/2013 3:17:30 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...

PSN was hacked once.

lol..one day?

If you actually read my post you'd have figured out that my "one day" comment was referring to the most recent maintenance downtime.

Try harder kid.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.