This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crysis3 looks like a ps2 game wtf is this?

#1JoeydollazPosted 1/30/2013 1:39:10 PM
I am guessing this beta is a barebones code just to test out net code right?

I remember playing the crysis2 beta and it looked way better
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#2tactikz4Posted 1/30/2013 1:41:23 PM
Are you playing on SDTV or what?
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#3howdyneighbor25Posted 1/30/2013 1:41:57 PM
This new trend with poor graphics for better game play is getting sad. Skyrims textures were bad, mag was bad, walking dead and ni ni Koni had cartoon graphics for crying out loud. Just gotta deal with it OP devs are taking a HUGE. Step back to cater to ppl who think they're entitled to framers per seconds they can't even see
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#4true_gamer80Posted 1/30/2013 1:42:41 PM(edited)
"Crysis3 looks like a ps2 game wtf is this?""

lol yup it does, aftr a full night of drinking and getting punched in the face and you look at it with swollen eyes after taking pain med, drinking cough syrup and just waking up and rubbing your eyes...I can see how you say it looks like a ps2 game....

oh wait nm, just Joeydollaz looking for attention and posts...
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#5toadiemanPosted 1/30/2013 1:43:46 PM
Ps2 games looked pretty good.
---
PSN: toadieman
#6riddlebox89Posted 1/30/2013 1:44:00 PM
Standard Joeydollaz "This game looks like a PS2 game wtf!" topic, move along people nothing of any sort of intelligence to see here, just some sad excuse of a human being pissing and moaning about a game he's going to buy then preach about how much he hates it while still playing it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#7crazyman32Posted 1/30/2013 1:45:56 PM
joeydollaz troll topic just looking for attention.I have played the Crysis 3 beta and anyone who thinks it looks like a PS2 game is a tool.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#8Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:49:14 PM
Are you fools on mollyes?

This beta looks crap, go compare crysis 2 beta footage it is way better

Btw notice the red banner basically saying sorry for the garbage game

We might change everything you see before we ship it

Thats what makes me wonder if this is just a barebones net code
Mostly beta run and not an actual demo of the online graphixz

Blackopa2 looks good compared to this and that game has crap
Graphixz to.
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#9true_gamer80Posted 1/30/2013 1:55:05 PM(edited)
side note, I miss the days of GF when if someone wanted or felt like they had to troll for attention they werent completely idiotic and put some thought into trolling, when you had to actually use your head to respond to them....this new breed of trolls is pathetic lol...brain dead, lazy,completely inexperienced, no thought required...just a waste of space...
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#10UltimaKeyMasterPosted 1/30/2013 1:52:08 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
This new trend with poor graphics for better game play is getting sad. Skyrims textures were bad, mag was bad, walking dead and ni ni Koni had cartoon graphics for crying out loud. Just gotta deal with it OP devs are taking a HUGE. Step back to cater to ppl who think they're entitled to framers per seconds they can't even see

...Last I checked, Gameplay is more important than graphics in a video game, and Ni No Kuni is Studio Ghibli art. *facepalms*
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade, Xbox Live-Red Skyblade 64
Steam-brandonskysword