This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crysis3 looks like a ps2 game wtf is this?

#41riddlebox89Posted 1/30/2013 4:31:03 PM
Ep1taph303 posted...
It is running on old technology

Blah blah blah and this is relevant how exactly?

Sega_Saturn09 posted...
I am with you TC, the beta of crysis 3 does look like crap, maybe not ps2 graphics but not as good as crysis 2 and im playing on a 60inch panasonic plasma 1080p of course.

Lol, agreeing with Joeydollaz, now that's a damn good way to make your opinion invalid before you even state it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#42Evel138Posted 1/30/2013 4:33:36 PM
Is it a PS3 thing? I played the 360 version and the graphics were pretty outstanding.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Sackboy
http://fav.me/d5qo006
#43Holy7777Posted 1/30/2013 4:37:23 PM
Evel138 posted...
Is it a PS3 thing? I played the 360 version and the graphics were pretty outstanding.

No , I have a Feeling he is playing PC version WITH....

ALL LOW SETTING
---
If I became the CEO of Sony the PS4 would rocket to 1st place and leave the Xbox Z and Wii HD in the dust :P ~ Cyber Akuma Zero
#44crazyman32Posted 1/30/2013 4:38:36 PM
Evel138 posted...

The PS3 beta looked good to me and if you know who TC is this topic is no surprise.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#45Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:40:04 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Joeydollaz posted...
These games have the most horrible FOV, Weapon take up 60% of the screen lol
Horrible game design in a horrible game. No actual originality just another COD wannabe
In a dull design and 30fps.

Games like these are not made for consoles thats the worst part, they sell these low end spec version to consoles at 60 bucks ridiculous

More made up garbage from someone who doesn't, never has and never will know what they're talking about.

None if that is made up, all fact stop defending this crap port

You know damn well real crysis fans are not playing on ps3

Praise Resistance 3 thats way better than a console version of Crysis

Games.

FACT.
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#46PhaseSlaethePosted 1/30/2013 4:40:57 PM
Paragraphs. Learn them, love them, and use them.
#47riddlebox89Posted 1/30/2013 4:50:49 PM
Joeydollaz posted...
None if that is made up, all fact stop defending this crap port

You know damn well real crysis fans are not playing on ps3

Praise Resistance 3 thats way better than a console version of Crysis

Games.

FACT.

Kid you wouldn't know a fact if it came up and drop kicked you in the ass so hard you fly through one end of your overweight mothers stomach and come out the other side.

You know you go on and on about games on PS3 being nothing but ports, odds are you don't have the slightest clue how games are developed.

Now kindly crawl back into your hole where you belong, no one here cares what you've got to say.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#48Taran_McDohlPosted 1/30/2013 4:55:36 PM
I prefer graphics to be a bit lower to make gameplay higher.
---
An excuse is the sauce fools spoon over failure to hide the flavor of their own incompetence.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera
#49Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:02:53 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Ep1taph303 posted...
It is running on old technology

Blah blah blah and this is relevant how exactly?

Sega_Saturn09 posted...
I am with you TC, the beta of crysis 3 does look like crap, maybe not ps2 graphics but not as good as crysis 2 and im playing on a 60inch panasonic plasma 1080p of course.

Lol, agreeing with Joeydollaz, now that's a damn good way to make your opinion invalid before you even state it.

Its more relevant than your existance on this planet...

This guy thinks crytek are ps3 fan devs, sitting around deving on ps3

Lol this is a port, this fool swears crytek gives a damn about ps3 this

late in the Gen.

This guy is a troll, his existance on GF is because of me
For god sakes he is now trolling a guy who agrees with me

I dont even know who he is but constanly seeks my attention
He isnt normal, as in he doesnt just post his views and leaves like a normal human. He goes on and on yet calls me a troll?, look in the mirror because i never been to any of your topics. I believe you are that MOH fanboy with a grudge, this guy plays MOH hahaa

You irrelevant to me clearly you seem to seek relevance through me
Your "dat troll that trolls on joey" good luck with that, maybe one day you will make 8 page topics on any relevance and see my pressence.

Thats it time to ignored list
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#50Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:13:39 PM
Evel138 posted...

Of coure 360 looks better, scalee chip aka no blur look and clear resolution
360 Arch is closer to PC, ps3 is the worst port of course due to being a port of a port

Ieave to these weebos to defend a port of a port xD, this looks worst than COD ports on PS3

Come on
---