This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA pulls Medal of Honor Out of Rotation

#1zerooo0Posted 1/30/2013 4:37:22 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/30/ea-pulls-medal-of-honor-out-of-rotation

Good, now GET TO WORK ON BC3.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2ShineboxerPosted 1/30/2013 5:05:23 PM
Too bad the JRPG's will die off long before FPS.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:06:38 PM
Not part of the topic. Leave that hate/war of both 2 ignorant sides out of this topic, and leave it open for people who simply enjoy games in general.
---
#4EternalNetherPosted 1/30/2013 5:07:28 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Not part of the topic. Leave that hate/war of both 2 ignorant sides out of this topic, and leave it open for people who simply enjoy games in general.

Thanks for this.

This isn't a JRPG vs FPS topic and all you're doing is trying to start something that doesn't need to be. Medal of Honor was pulled because it's a garbage series (from EA, big shocker there), not because it's an FPS.
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:09:29 PM
EternalNether posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Thanks for this.

This isn't a JRPG vs FPS topic and all you're doing is trying to start something that doesn't need to be. Medal of Honor was pulled because it's a garbage series (from EA, big shocker there), not because it's an FPS.

Are you saying I'm trying to start it, or Shineboxer?
---
#6656stoogePosted 1/30/2013 5:11:39 PM
If EA want to compete with CoD they should focus on making a great BF game every two years and supporting it with tons of free or cheap content.

But EA is never about the bigger picture. They think CoD was an overnight success and they want one too.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#7FiendingHardPosted 1/30/2013 5:12:39 PM(edited)
Now EA just needs to pull their head out of their ass.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#8ShineboxerPosted 1/30/2013 5:15:54 PM(edited)
EternalNether posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Thanks for this.

Actually, I posted like a jack ass, read BC3 as "BF3", then saw your sig and now I feel like an ass.

I apologize bro, thought you were one of those "PAAG" losers.

Sorry for the friendly fire.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#9UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 5:16:57 PM
It's always unfortunate when upset people post before thinking. A BC3 would be nice.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#10EternalNetherPosted 1/30/2013 5:18:49 PM
zerooo0 posted...
EternalNether posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Thanks for this.

I'm saying the other guy was trying to start it. And I was thanking you for calling him out on it.