This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA pulls Medal of Honor Out of Rotation

#11zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:23:32 PM
EternalNether posted...
zerooo0 posted...
EternalNether posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Not part of the topic. Leave that hate/war of both 2 ignorant sides out of this topic, and leave it open for people who simply enjoy games in general.

Thanks for this.

This isn't a JRPG vs FPS topic and all you're doing is trying to start something that doesn't need to be. Medal of Honor was pulled because it's a garbage series (from EA, big shocker there), not because it's an FPS.

Are you saying I'm trying to start it, or Shineboxer?

I'm saying the other guy was trying to start it. And I was thanking you for calling him out on it.

Lol alright. I read your comment wrong like Shineboxer almost did.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#12You_Need_A_LifePosted 1/30/2013 5:56:08 PM
It's too bad. Medal of Honor had a lot of potential, but forcing them to pull a CoD and have a new game out every year really hurt Warfighter, despite how fun its online was. If they'd pull their heads out of their asses and actually give them enough time and assets to make a game, their series would be a lot more successful.

That''s the problem when games are all about making money instead of being great games. Great games sell, half-assed cash-ins don't, and apparently the only people who DON'T know this are the people in charge of having the games made.
#13JON4495Posted 1/30/2013 6:02:20 PM
What do they mean pulling it out of rotation? Are they taking down the servers or something?
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW
#14656stoogePosted 1/30/2013 6:04:54 PM
JON4495 posted...
What do they mean pulling it out of rotation? Are they taking down the servers or something?

They won't be making another one in a while, if ever. I think they originally planed to alternate every year between BF and MoH.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#15Zax77Posted 1/30/2013 6:08:09 PM
Big shocker there, can we say warfighter? I feel bad for the people that bought that day 1, and to think Front line was so amazing for PS2. To bad the Medal of honor name was tainted by EA ruining warfighter
---
Got bored and built my game collection, check it out bra's because I have nothing clever for a Sig
#16ManOfChapPosted 1/30/2013 6:34:16 PM
It's sad that EA milked that franchise to death. At one point MoH was the PFS King now.... EA brings out crap modern FPSs & slaps a once popular name on it to kill it off.
---
MyWorld.eBay.com/1995z71
CoD is for little kids, BF is for grown ups.