This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fuse has been unplugged by EA

#1SophisticationPosted 1/30/2013 4:17:13 PM(edited)
For the time being. .. Fuse, for those who don't know, basically everyone -- is Insomniac's next game. I'm sure no one really cares about this news, but it's ironic given my other fabulous topic about Sony and Insomniacs' rift brewing.

Anyone here care or was everyone waiting for it to drop to 10 bucks after a few weeks on the market?
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 3:41:13 PM
Delete your link. It links to your blog.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#3Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:43:55 PM
Universquall posted...
Delete your link. It links to your blog.

I don't have a blog... but that's a good idea. Imagine how successful and huge that'd be... DPB didn't even have one. With my Sophistocrat gimmick it could be legendary.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#4656stoogePosted 1/30/2013 3:44:57 PM
And not a care was given. The original concept looked good, but FUSE looked like generic trash. And we all know EA has enough of that already.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#5FiendingHardPosted 1/30/2013 3:44:59 PM
Admitting you're DPB and a gimmick in one post. Seems you've hit rock bottom with the trolling.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#6Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:50:14 PM
FiendingHard posted...
Admitting you're DPB and a gimmick in one post. Seems you've hit rock bottom with the trolling.

I'm not DPB... and nowhere in my post did I even say that. Mindless allegations... boring allegations at that. All I said was that even the legendary DPB didn't have a website. He could've been something. As a fellow Sophistocrat I could carry on his legacy. The torch so to speak
---
#7true_gamer80Posted 1/30/2013 3:51:30 PM
its unny how you dissapear from your own previous topics...after your put in your place so bad you have no possible way to respond without sounding like a fool....so like always you ignore it and jump to some other nonsense lol
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#8Flare1721Posted 1/30/2013 3:51:30 PM
Oh well Insom has a chance to do there own game. They deserve a chance like everyone else. Fuse looks to be good.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#9Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:51:30 PM
656stooge posted...
And not a care was given. The original concept looked good, but FUSE looked like generic trash. And we all know EA has enough of that already.

Very true, maybe a bit too kind with that looked good bit though.
---
#10arstosPosted 1/30/2013 3:52:39 PM
656stooge posted...

this, it looked great till they caved to demands to make it more realistic.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII