This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fuse has been unplugged by EA

#21NightwishPosted 1/30/2013 5:17:31 PM
Sophistication, you're boring and nobody likes you.
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#22true_gamer80Posted 1/30/2013 5:19:17 PM(edited)
Sophistication posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Sophistication posted...
No, I don't know... last topic I made I proved my point and am the last to post in it. So... you are obviously delusional.

thats how you see it lol....to me and alot of others sure seemed like your were dodgnig being called out and completely and utterly dissapeared the second you were called out lol....never to return

Anyway, enough of oyur nonsense, I have gaming do to, I play games instead of whine about them for attention....I know responding to you is what you want and you'e gotten enough attention from me for the day....

Called out about what? Me being right about insomniac not owning Ratchet and clank... you know, when I put the screws and boots to all of you who opposed what I said. That's the topic and I won. You all lost... Sony owns Ratchet and Clank, not to mention Disruptor and Resistance franchises from Insomniac. That cannot be disputed. You all tried to say otherwise and got owned...

As for anything else... I have my psn tag below, sorry it's not good enough. I'm not giving you my main psn or the 3 psn alts that come after it. You don't require that information because you are not my friend...

again did I call it out or what lol...nonsense....again you start going on about something irrelevant to what I was tlaking about...Im not talking about a R&C....Im talking abut how you dodge being called out....your still doing it lol...but at least this time your actually responding instead of running away even if your response s full of nonsense lol....

I miss the days when trolls made you think before you responded, not this lazy, thoughtless ridiculous act you got going on lol...

Anyway, off to my ps3, night everyone, did I call it or what lol....completely pointless even responding to him...doesnt matter what you say at all....nonsense is the only thing spewing out of him

and you modded me again but hey at least you didnt prtend to respond to something I never said the second after they modded me this time lol
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#23Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:19:51 PM
Nightwish posted...

Wrong... I'm adored and loved.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#24Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:20:28 PM
@true

What are you even taking about? Called out about what?
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#25NightwishPosted 1/30/2013 5:21:04 PM
Sophistication posted...
Nightwish posted...

By who?
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#26true_gamer80Posted 1/30/2013 5:23:51 PM
Sophistication posted...
@true

What are you even taking about? Called out about what?

so glad I didnt leave yet....

wierd you ask this when part of your response startd going into what I was talking about lol....

seriously though I have af riend waitig online for me....its pointless responding to you, if you want attention that bad tone your crap down lol...seriously, its to the point your so annoying many ppl are like "why bother" you cant ignore and spin absolutely everything evryone says and expect ppl to continue your silly game....you need a new alt and rethink your game here cause its now working against you lol....

now really I gotta go....peace
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#27MourningReignsPosted 1/30/2013 5:25:26 PM
Nightwish posted...
Sophistication posted...
Nightwish posted...

By who?

Jesus loves all His children.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#28KenauePosted 1/30/2013 5:33:19 PM
Fuse looks interesting. And why has the troll TC not been banned yet?
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#29KenauePosted 1/30/2013 5:34:16 PM
Sophistication posted...
Nightwish posted...

Your mother doesn't count because she has to love you. So that leaves no one.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#30Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:43:31 PM(edited)
Kenaue posted...
Fuse looks interesting. And why has the troll TC not been banned yet?

For one, I'm not trolling... I've never trolled or flamed or done any of the things you all do to me on a daily basis -- you bunch 'a hypocrites. I'm very respectful to others on this board and I never get out of line... I post within the TOS and you all can't stand that.

I am simply bringing the news that this game was pushed back by EA today...

Maybe you should brush up on what it means to be a member before you start passing judgment and further yourselves down the pigeon hole. I am a pillar of this community, a role model and a model poster here. You should aspire to be more like me and less like you and the rest of your Troll pack cronies... Highly unsophisticated.
---