This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Given that Darksiders 2, Hitman Absolution and DmC have flopped....

#11UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 5:09:33 PM
DarknessXSeeker posted...
I'm all for opinions, but The Last of Us looks amazing. But then again I am assuming you guys hate Uncharted to don't you?

Why would anyone at Microsoft hate Uncharted?
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#12find no fan tar seaPosted 1/30/2013 5:11:13 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Lol The Last of Us wont flop. It has Naughty Dog behind it.

Yes, It's a day 1 buy from me :D
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#13enigma2274Posted 1/30/2013 5:11:43 PM
As of right now The Last of Us looks like a contender for GOTY. Naughty Dog is awesome.
---
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni
#14thanthenPosted 1/30/2013 5:14:49 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...
thanthen posted...
I agree Borefest of Us: Yet More Zombies is something a nintendo owner would seem to be excited for, they are used to rehashes.

When you come up with an insulting name, you should try to make one that sounds at least a little like the actual title.

I said Boring.

I'm all for opinions, but The Last of Us looks amazing. But then again I am assuming you guys hate Uncharted to don't you?
Hate is a strong word, but many people who can think for themselves saw nothing more than laughingly puzzles, simplistic platforming filled with generic merc shootouts. All wrapped up in stupidly high production values to trick the masses into thinking the game has good gameplay.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#15Zax77Posted 1/30/2013 5:15:57 PM
Last of us looks pretty awsome although I wish naughty dog would of done something else besides the post apocalypse/zombie whatever cliche that's been happening a lot. Getting kinda sick of that style being done to be honest and especially zombies (which I love but its getting worn out" but whatever.
---
Got bored and built my game collection, check it out bra's because I have nothing clever for a Sig
#16DarknessXSeekerPosted 1/30/2013 5:17:02 PM
thanthen posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
thanthen posted...
I agree Borefest of Us: Yet More Zombies is something a nintendo owner would seem to be excited for, they are used to rehashes.

When you come up with an insulting name, you should try to make one that sounds at least a little like the actual title.

I said Boring.

Hate is a strong word, but many people who can think for themselves saw nothing more than laughingly puzzles, simplistic platforming filled with generic merc shootouts. All wrapped up in stupidly high production values to trick the masses into thinking the game has good gameplay.

Or maybe people have their own opinion and think the gameplay is good.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#17tigerex777Posted 1/30/2013 5:18:44 PM
something from Naughty Dog at this point can't flop, it might not break sales records but far from flopping.
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
#18DADDYISSUESPosted 1/30/2013 5:21:52 PM
is there any particular reason why The Last of Us won't flop commercially and why?

Not really. Uncharted 3 released in November and sold 750k in 3 weeks, this is releasing in May a week behind GTAV. It has sub-300k written all over it. I'm sure it will have legs in Europe though, and by that I mean given away with every other PS3 for a year.
---
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a41/iceageco/darth_hamlet.jpg
#19A_Nonny_MoosePosted 1/30/2013 5:41:57 PM
2 million sales is plenty, publishers just have to stop expecting 5 million.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#20Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/30/2013 5:44:19 PM
Topic just screams "TRYHARD".

Be so nice when you "hard core gamers" get sick of gaming so we can stop having to hear you piss and moan about every game released.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar