This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ever bought a game you couldn't be bothered to play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ever bought a game you couldn't be bothered to play?

User Info: vervaine

vervaine
3 years ago#21
Yeah, quite a lot actually. Cheap Steam indie titles are the worst offender, but I have a couple of PS3 ones too. Game of Thrones, GOW3 and NG2 are so low on my to-play list that they might not be on it at all. Oh, and sRPGs. I suck at them, but have a bunch.

I'm clearly not too old for games though, as I'm pouring hours into Ocarina of Time and having a blast with it. It's just that I got really picky and won't play a game that irks me in any way.

User Info: CollCrofter

CollCrofter
3 years ago#22
Dishonored

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
3 years ago#23
Syndicate I think I've put a whopping hr or so into when I bought it on release day.
New Vegas I think I put about 2 hrs, maybe. Also release day
Dark Souls about 45 min, bored me. Which was odd since I loved Demons Souls.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: HomstarRunner

HomstarRunner
3 years ago#24
PJB-11 posted...
Topic. I am about 2 hours each into Fallout: New Vegas and LittleBigPlanet 2 and I have lost all interest in both games already. The online community for LBP2 is abysmal

Yeah, it's really a shame what happened to that game. It used to be great, but someone found a way to get all their crappy levels to the top page and MM hasn't done anything about it.
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars - The greatest PSN game you've never played
The new PSN store is a train wreck.

User Info: seafoampheonix

seafoampheonix
3 years ago#25
Most games this gen
:D
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ever bought a game you couldn't be bothered to play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived