This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Absolution or the HD Trilogy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Absolution or the HD Trilogy?
4 years ago#1
completely new to the hitman series. which should i start off with?
wat
4 years ago#2
The trilogy.

Absolution has a generic mash up up stealth elements while the HD trilogy has its own formula and identity, so to speak. I'm not bashing absolution it's a decent game, but it isn't anything special. Plus I highly recommend waiting until the price is lowered as well if you really want to play it.

The HD trilogy is longer and cheaper too, the better deal IMO.
4 years ago#3
trilogy
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
4 years ago#4
Absolution has updated gameplay and I think bigger in scope but the HD collection should be good aswell 40 targets
PSN-bigboss19 XBL-bigboss19
4 years ago#5
i am tempted to go for the trilogy, but i am afraid that it will be filled with sloppy ports.... like most other "hd collections"

i highly doubt that the games in the collection are full remasterings.
wat
4 years ago#6
Go for the HD Collection first. I haven't played Absolution yet, but I am holding off on it and playing the collection first.
4 years ago#7
Hitman: Absolution is a good game and it's my second favourite in the series behind Blood Money, but I think you would be better off with trilogy, unless you're a graphics whore, then you won't enjoy it.
4 years ago#8
Trilogy, Absolution was a disgrace to the series. When they introduce a loli schoolgirl who kill over 20 SWAT trained soldiers, you know the series jumped the shark.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Absolution or the HD Trilogy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived