This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom & Ninja Theory release a ''Reassurance'' trailer for DmC.

#1SonicNashPosted 1/30/2013 5:21:38 PM
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-8904-DmC-Accolades-Trailer-Shows-Universal-Love-for-the-Reboot.html

Pretty much, the trailer is just for the sake of showing the positive reviews... that's pretty sad, Capcom never had to rely on that.
#2MourningReignsPosted 1/30/2013 5:23:22 PM(edited)
This board is going to eventually fall in love with this game after the initial hate settles down. It's too much of a critical darling with less than stellar sales for this board to pass up.

That's why we love Okami and SotC. They scored high but customers didn't buy it. Just give DmC some time.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#3SophisticationPosted 1/30/2013 5:23:02 PM
Too bad they can't chest pound about their sales.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#4ShineboxerPosted 1/30/2013 5:23:53 PM
They just want to boost sales.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#5Evel138Posted 1/30/2013 5:28:35 PM
The only "reassurance" going on is the continued hating on the game. We get it.....you're still butt hurt over Dante's hairstyle.

Really.....get the **** over it already.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Sackboy
http://fav.me/d5qo006
#6UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 5:29:42 PM
They should release more guns as DLC.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#7656stoogePosted 1/30/2013 5:30:56 PM
It's really quite sad to see just how much the negative fan reaction affected the scores. There's no way that game deserves all those 9's. It's like the reviewers were trying to make a point and counter all the negative press the game had received.

It reminds me of the whole ME3 ending. Why do these reviewers thinking it's their job to stand up for these companies?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#8Devilman_AmonPosted 1/30/2013 5:31:16 PM
rereleasing RE Revelations as a port to PS3 is a sign they are trying to win back lost RE fans due to RE6 and ORC...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#9killakPosted 1/30/2013 5:31:59 PM
You know, it's so sad that people are writing it off without giving it a chance. The more you get into it, the more stylised your combos become, the level design is incredible and the combat is challening (which can lean towards frustrating for some).

Using Osiris to spin an enemy up into the air, quickly switch the throwing blades, throw them at the same enemy to keep them in the air, then turn around and smash into enemies with the fists........ combat is A!, very spicey, and limited by your imagination.

I'm only thankful that the haters weren't successful in their venom campaign. it at least came out
---
Caller: Do you have this game, "i wanna f*** your mother?"
Me (At EB Games): No, but we do have 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader' *click*
#10EternalNetherPosted 1/30/2013 5:32:32 PM
656stooge posted...
It's really quite sad to see just how much the negative fan reaction affected the scores. There's no way that game deserves all those 9's. It's like the reviewers were trying to make a point and counter all the negative press the game had received.

It reminds me of the whole ME3 ending. Why do these reviewers thinking it's their job to stand up for these companies?

Because someone has to. All the gaming community at large EVER does anymore is hate on EVERYTHING that comes across their nerdy faces. Really, it's gotten completely ridiculous. No one is satisfied anymore. It's disgusting.