This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom & Ninja Theory release a ''Reassurance'' trailer for DmC.

#21rockyoumonkeysPosted 1/30/2013 4:36:58 PM
I actually didn't even know Ninja Theory developed this game, or I would have been more interested in it.

I hated the originals. Way too difficult for me.

On the other hand, I ****ing adored Enslaved, and while I haven't played much of Heavenly Sword, what little I've played is still way more fun than any DMC game I've tried.

So my question:

Is the new DMC as idiotically hard as the originals?
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
#22656stoogePosted 1/30/2013 4:37:15 PM
EternalNether posted...

Because someone has to. All the gaming community at large EVER does anymore is hate on EVERYTHING that comes across their nerdy faces. Really, it's gotten completely ridiculous. No one is satisfied anymore. It's disgusting.

That's not the complete truth though, and you have to admit that there's been a ton of BS going on this gen. I thought I was just getting cynical as I got older, but I've been playing a bunch of older games recently that I never got to play before, not all of them critically acclaimed titles mind you, and it's a refreshing experience not having to put up with half the BS that came with this gen.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#23A_Nonny_MoosePosted 1/30/2013 4:38:17 PM
You know, it's so sad that people are writing it off without giving it a chance.

I gave it a chance when the demo came out. It's not very good. If it had a manual lock on the combat would have been a lot more fun.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#24killakPosted 1/30/2013 4:38:20 PM
Yeah. I liked the idea. But the finished product should never have made it to retail.
My problem with capcom when it comes to Devil May Cry is the reboot on the PS4.

I completely agree. It was poorly executed, but had potential. It's why I like the Chris levels on RE6. Not buggy, and the idea works there.

And what PS4 reboot?
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#25agrissaPosted 1/30/2013 4:38:51 PM
rockyoumonkeys posted...

Was Easy Automatic still too hard for you?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#26Rob_the_NinjaPosted 1/30/2013 4:39:21 PM
killak posted...
Kinda hard to when everything surrounding the game sickens me.

If good level design, challenging combat and wicked combos sicken you.........what were you looking for?

I didn't say the game itself, I said everything surrounding it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ARxIB.gif
#27Devilman_AmonPosted 1/30/2013 4:40:32 PM
rockyoumonkeys posted...
I actually didn't even know Ninja Theory developed this game, or I would have been more interested in it.

I hated the originals. Way too difficult for me.

On the other hand, I ****ing adored Enslaved, and while I haven't played much of Heavenly Sword, what little I've played is still way more fun than any DMC game I've tried.

So my question:

Good God man....saddest post I've seen in some time and that's even including TrollingCradle's usual garbage or shineboxer & wstfld's drive by one word troll posts .....could you be anymore hopelessly forever noobish.....

"I suck at video games therefore I appreciate games that play themselves"

Game up dude....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#28UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 4:40:37 PM
killak posted...
Yeah. I liked the idea. But the finished product should never have made it to retail.
My problem with capcom when it comes to Devil May Cry is the reboot on the PS4.

I completely agree. It was poorly executed, but had potential. It's why I like the Chris levels on RE6. Not buggy, and the idea works there.

And what PS4 reboot?

Haven't bought RE6 yet. I should have. Liked the demo despite how weird his levels were.
The upcoming one. According to Capcom the franchise requires a reboot every generation to survive.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#29RollingCradlePosted 1/30/2013 4:41:18 PM
Killak gets it, definitely the best combat of the franchise so far!

I so love the Boxing Gloves (Eryx) thought I'd hate them from the trailer but damn these babies are SICK in-game.

Osiris rocks too, by god it's truly amazing to see it brimming will holy light cuz of how much demonic ass I constantly whupped with it!
#30killakPosted 1/30/2013 4:43:54 PM
I didn't say the game itself, I said everything surrounding it.

What surrounds it besides unnecessary hate?
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta